xlv. hospital visits

KIK
xlv. HOSPITAL VISITS

sunday, 25th sept
third person

landing in the airport, shawn, ian, brian and geoff exit the aeroplane to go and collect their bags. once collecting their bags, they head out of the gates to meet the girls.

luckily enough, there's no fans in sight. the four boys find the girls and make their way over.

"well hello again." shawn grins, hugging them all.

they all make their way to their car that is waiting for them. putting their luggage in the boot, they all get in and head to the train station.

three hours later, they were in wales and checking into their hotel they had booked.

making their way to the hospital after getting the address off her brother, they arrive outside it.

they all pile out after paying and head into the big building. reaching the reception desk they ask for her room number and head off to the room she's in.

getting to the room, they open the door to see her brother sat next to her bed in his hospital clothes and another girl sat on her opposite side.

"how is she?" shawn asks as they all walk over.

her brother shrugs. "she's just got back from operating."

"what was wrong?" rachel asks.

"i don't know, our mother knows though. she should be here soon." he comments.

with that, the door opens and a woman, around 5ft walks in. "piece of shits."

connor gets up and makes his way over to his mother. "what's wrong?"

"those doctors! they're all shit!"

"mum, calm down. they're just tying to do their work." connor reassures.

"chloe is lying there after having an operation to have a new lung in because hers got impaled from her broken ribs. they only found that today! she's been in here three days!"

"shh, yelling and stressing will make things worse." he says, pulling his mother into his chest.

the two carry on talking as the ten of them surround chloe's bed.

"what's your name?" maia asks as she stands next to the girl who is seated by her bed.

"lauren. i'm one of chloe's friends. i live in manchester." the girl smiles.

lauren looks back to chloe but spots brian on her other side, shawn next to him. her eyes open wide. "you're shawn mendes."

shawn smiles and nods to lauren. "yeah."

"how do you know her?"

"i was added to her and these girls group chat on kik. we've been friends since." shawn smiles.

"woah. she never told me she's friends with you."

"do you wanna be in our groupchat?" kate asks.