yonsae || 1

"WHAT. YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT? IT WAS A CHANCE FOR YOU TO一 YOU SERIOUSLY一 Uggh for future's sake!" Hongseok emotionally feeling stressed out the fact that Hyunggu just rejected a company that needs him. Happens every time.

He's not that famous at school but he can be more like that. His looks are innocent as angel, he's talented and, a smart-ass. People felt like calling him sunbae even if he's in the same level as them, he's just一 a perfect human. You know, being friends with another smart-ass, Hongseok.

People also say that he don't need a girlfriend to cheer his life up, cause you know,he's a genius guy, like a nerd.. People just say, he's in his life, in his own world. Totally into his life.

"Yah Hyunggu, you seriously need help, how far can you be like this?" Yuto, the japanese boy stared at him.

"Like what?" He muttered, so innocent. "Sheesh never mind."

"Hey. heard there's a new girl. She's probably roaming around right now." Hyojung randomly said. "That's rumours." Wooseok sarcastically replied.

"Blushing wooseok~ i bet he's your type." Hyojung teased, while the boy look away. "What- i don't even knoe what she looks like." He answered. Hyojung won't shut up you know, "Woman are beautiful, so a girl must be."

"Rumors alright.." Shinwon muttered as his eyes darted towards Yan An who is seen far in the hallway. with the new girl- what was meant.

"Heol. This president.. Why'd he bring her to us?" Hyojung muttered alone. The elders like Hui and Jinho parted ways as if they knew what was coming in the future.

They walked, straight ahead and stopped like a metre, face to face towards the clueless boy, Hyunggu. Everyone was dazed.

The girl held out her hand first, "Jeong Yonsae."

"Woa she's practically your style. She even starts with Jung!" Hyojung joked with Wooseok.'this boy is getting lame..' he thought. "Yah she's Hyunggu hyung's!" Wooseok then whispered.

"Hyunggu-ah, this is your new mate- partner, also new here, she's taking the same course as you. So call it a day, i'm leaving it to you guys." Yan An, the president said.

It was silence once Yan An left with Changgu, his seatmate in class.

"We.. should leave them.." Hyojung said, walking backwards.

"Should i, tour you around?" Hyunggu asked, breaking the ice. "Ahh, ani, no need, Yan An already did. So, we should start our day.."

only beginning.
got no ideas much.