Anti's Return

Inspired by this Tumblr post!

<><><><>"Why today?" Jack mumbled

<><><><>
"Why today?" Jack mumbled. His head was pounding as hard as it could and could feel his blood rushing around his body like a river of red.

He weakly grabbed the bathroom counter, pulling himself up from the floor. He had hit his head pretty hard, and a bruise was forming under his left eye from the fall (since he fell face first).

"NO!" Jack fell back, seeing Anti in the mirror. He was mortified, as Anti started to laugh. Jack held his head, pushing himself back up to his feet.

"You know what's coming Jackaboy~" Anti purred as he gave Jack a fanged smile.

"You're the reason he went insane!" Jack suddenly realized. One of his best friends, Mark, had lost it over the Cringemas Stream and killed PJ and Emma. He was too close to killing Jack and Felix. But, he left them alone. But he had some really weird cryptic messages he spoke. They were about some Unholy Trinity.

"So? Dark and I have been waiting forever for Markimoo to snap! All he did was let another peg fall into place." Anti taunted, his black-blue eyes watching Jack with a bloodlust.

Jack cursed as a wave of pain formed behind his eyes. Blood started to stream from his neck as he realized what was happening to him.

"You've lost little Jack! It's finally my turn again!"

"W-W-Why?"

"It's because, I never left."