Chapter One - The Host

It was late in the night. Two twins home with their dad, Artemis and Ares, They were both named after greek gods because our parents loved the stories they were told when they were kids. While they we sleeping, heard I brother scream. I quickly ran to his room she saw him standing up with a scratch on his face that was oozing with green blood. She was confused, she tried asking what happened, but he just stood there staring blankly. Then, he just suddenly turned, staring right into my eyes. Then he put his hand up like he was grabbing something. i  turned around to find myself suddenly getting scared at the floating chains. They wrapped around my throat, I struggled trying to catch breath until I finally got a squeal out, loud enough for our dad to hear. He broke through the door, grabbing the chains and broke then. Ares floated out of the window. Then before I could catch my breath, I saw Ares turn into a girl wearing a black and white maid gown. I had no idea what to call this monster. especially since this monster was my brother. then I though. The Puppet. I remember the name from one of the stories my dad told me. Though, it was strange, because everything in the story is what Ares was doing, manipulating chain, and shape shifting.

Brent, my dad, didn't seem surprised that this happened, it's like he's seen this somewhere before.

Then that's when he told me. He said,¨there's something i haven't told you, Artemis¨

*To be continued*