Prolougue

Liam was 16 when he first came out to his parents, he thought they would accept him, though they were such a loving family, but things didn't turn out how he wanted them to be, they wanted to disown him, they told him he was a disgrace, they were disgusted, it hurt, it hurt Liam to see the ones he loved leaving his side, and what made the situation worse, is that they did disown him, Liam tried to contact his friends, telling them what happened, hoping they would help him, but they didn't, they left him, oh how cruel the world was to him, he didn't have a choice but to find a safe spot in the dark alleys and sleep in until the morning.

The next morning Liam woke up, limbs numb, and body shivering, he got up and knew he had to do something about his money condition.

Liam found a good job at the local coffee shop, they paid him a good amount of money, and he thought things were getting back together now, until he was fired, due waking up late, which caused commotion because he works in the morning shifts.

Liam is now 18, a prostitute, who -obviously- sells his body for the seek of -money- survival, now Liam didn't have a lot of costumers, but they were enough to get him enough money for food and shelter, but still, thy werent enough to buy him a little apartment to live in, because he <currently being edited>