You are NOT ugly.

Since this is my very first chapter, try not to judge. 😃

-----

Like any other teenage girl, I used to say that I'm ugly.

As the days went on, I realised that the truth is, nobody is ugly. We just probably lack one of the two things that make us beautiful. In addition to this, people think that lacking one of them makes them ugly but as humans, we SHOULD lack one of them. After all, nobody's perfect!?

Here's the story:

The other day I was watching a really fascinating Indian movie called Diwale ( I'm not a very big fan of Bollywood and as a matter of fact, I'm not even Indian😂 ) I was very impressed with the plot and the whole story as a whole, but at the end of the movie I started thinking about what if this story was the story of how I'll meet my life partner, and THAT was the moment when I said to myself the most ridiculously untrue statement ever. I was like:

Pfffff I'm too ugly!

Why did I say this? Simply because the hero was attracted to the Heroin not because she had a pretty laugh, nor that she was selfless and kind or even that she made the perfect shit in the ass, it was simply because she was FU*KING CHARMING. I had to bold this, seriously.

Her name was Mira I think? Anyway, she was like so perfectly beautiful! Like I! was attracted to her! She was so extra beautiful that she seemed unreal!

Okay, let me tell you how they met.

He was a gangster, being chased by 2 cars. He was about to run over her but he stopped at the last minute, got down to check on her and THAT was the moment he fell for her charm! In this very scene, the brightness was like extra 100x, umm some slow motion, mixed with some really good music and TA TA RA RA He fell for her. Why? Because she was beautiful. No, she wasn't, she was EXTRAORDINARY.

The director depended on her charm and beauty, but not on any thing else.

Do you guys know this one hour after a really good movie where you picture yourself instead of the characters and live the thrill and awesomeness? I did this, and that is why I wanted to write this chapter because at this very moment I thought I'm actually ugly.

So how did I get the theory of you're not ugly? Simply because it's the truth.

Let's get real now.

In our world, in the past, ordinary girls outweighed extraordinary girls (as those in movies) but nowadays, with all those Gigi Hadid Clowns and the 100 Kim Kardashian, we ordinary girls are measured as ugly. But in fact, we are just normal.

In the past, ordinary girls were the majority, so they were seen as normal or beautiful. But as for now, Gigi Hadid's Clowns are the majority, sadly, so we are now seen as ugly since the extraordinary girls now are what they call "normal".

These girls do stuff that is extra, extra things that if you don't do it, doesn't make you ugly or less than them, but makes THEM Extra beautiful. So you're still beautiful but they're extra! And how are they extra? Simply because they make extra things.

The majority of girls, cannot make these extra things. Starting from the cost to how do they make it. Let's take makeup as an example. Makeup is so expensive, and quality matters if you want to look perfect with makeup but Nowadays, if a girl doesn't put makeup, she is not as beautiful as other girls who put makeup. Since makeup cover acne, scars, makes eyes more appealing and gives a clear skin tone. But as a normal girl, her skin tone is normal, normal eyes, and everything is pretty decent. Yet, our society view those girls who put makeup as perfectly "normally" beautiful and the other girls as ugly since OMG SHE HAS A PIMPLE. Surprisingly, pimples appear in every human being. You know that diva in your class who has the perfect eyelashes and those perfect eyebrows with the fascinating clear skin... Believe it or not, SHE'S HUMAN, therefore, SHE GETS PIMPLES. so if pimples are so fu*king natural and it happens to everyone, why is it viewed as terrifying little as*holes which only grows on the ugly girl's faces? (I'm not saying they're as*holes because THEY'RE ACTUALLY AS*HOLES) It's pretty normal, and they aren't even permanent.