shyness gets the better of you two

You and your boyfriend jin were currently enjoying a peaceful date in the park. Fingers intertwined and shoulders brushing against each others' often, both of you blushing. Sure you had been on lots of dates before, but each time you were both shy. It was cute really.

''Jagiya, let's get ice-cream!'', jin said suddenly, pointing to an ice-cream stand near the pond. You smiled and nodded.

''(Insert Your favorite ice-cream flavor) for jagiya and strawberry for me, please'', he said to the woman running the stand. She smiled at the two of you.

''You two make such an adorable couple-'' she said. You and jin blushed bright red and smiled softly at each other.

''Thank you,'' you both said shyly. The woman chuckled and gave you your ice-cream. Jin payed and took your hand again, leading you over to a park bench.

You sat down and scooted a little closer to him. He looked at you and smiled. You leaned your head on his shoulder and at first he tensed up, but soon he relaxed and you could hear him smile even wider.

''Hey...''he said quietly. ''Why are we so shy like this. I bet people call us the 'awkward couple'. He chuckled.

''But that's okay, right? We love each other, don't we?'' He nodded and put his arms around your shoulders.

''Still...we've been together for a while now. We shouldn't be this shy''. You shrugged.

''I don't mind it so much''. You sat up straight and turned to him. ''Does it bother you?'' He shook his head.

''No. I just thought maybe... I don't know. Maybe it was bad that we were like this. Like maybe it meant we weren't comfortable with each other'', he said, looking down sadly. You poked his cheek and smiled.

''I'm just shy because whenever I'm around you, I feel so happy, oppa- my heart can't stop beating like a drum and I get lots of butterflies in my stomach. I am comfortable with you. I love you, Kim seokjin. Let's stay together for a very long time to come''. Then you pecked his lips and hugged him. He sat frozen, shocked by your heart-warming words. He didn't know you felt that strongly.

''Yeah...I feel the same'', he said, blushing and grinning wide. ''I love you very much. Let's be together always'' you nodded and he leaned in, kissing you deeply.