the following day...

The next morning, jin woke up before you. He smiled to see you still cuddled into his arms, hugging his torso like there's no tomorrow. Your face was buried in his chest and he could feel you breathing. He stroked your hair and kissed your forehead. ''So beautiful...'', he mused.

He decided to check the time and weather, but unfortunately his phone was dead. He sighed and noticed your phone lying a few feet away. Picking it up, he turned it on to see a selfie you'd taken a while back as the lock screen. Jin smiled to himself as he gazed lovingly at the picture.

The second he unlocked the screen, the screen partitioned into two parts. One of your gallery and one of your messages. As he tried to exit, the screen froze and he was staring at pictures of himself and only himself, looking unrecognizable and what he called 'ugly' and reading cute and flirty things you said to your friend about him.

''J-jin''

''I-i was j-just checking that t-time and weather and this po-popped up...'', he mumbled, quickly locking your phone and putting it back on the floor. You sat up and let your hair fall on your face, trying to hide the crimson on your cheeks.

''I don't stalk...I mean follow...many people'', you mumbled. He sat up and wrapped his arms around you. A sudden burst of courage surged through him.

''Cutie-'', he suddenly whispered seductively in your ear, his warm breath sending a shiver down your spine. You put your hand on his shoulder, clutching his shirt as he moved to hover you, his eyes filled with something you couldn't reconize.

''O-oppa? Is something w-wrong?'', you asked shyly. He had never been this bold before. Jin then crashed his lips on to yours. You were a little suprised at first, but quickly responded, your arms snaking around his neck, pulling him closer. You tangled your fingers in his hair and very gently tugged.

''I don't feel shy right now'', he said leading kisses down your jaw and all over your neck. As he bit down lightly, ''me neither...'', you said breathlessly and felt him smirk against your skin