3. First Kiss

One night, Link is sitting on the grass near his home. He is looking at the moon while recalling all the events that have happened on his journey to save his sister and save Hyrule. He remembers finding Tetra and her crew, meeting the King of Red Lions, discovering temple, getting the master sword, fighting Ganandorf, everything!

"Link?" a soft voice speaks. Upon turning around, Link finds Tetra, who has a confused face on.

"Yes?" Link responds.

"Why are you just sitting there?"

"I'm just thinking about the adventure we've been on. You can join if you want to."

"Oh, okay" Tetra sits down next to Link.

As the two of them look at the moon illuminating the night sky, Tetra looks at Link before slowly revealing a blush on her cheeks. Link looks over at Tetra to see her blush.

"Um, Tetra?" Link asks, confused.

"L-L-Link? I h-have so-something to tell y-y-you." Tetra stutters as the bush grows more.

"What is it Tetra?"

"I-I-I-"

"Tetra?" Link begins to grow slightly worried.

"I love you Link!" Tetra exclaims before kissing him.

At first, Link is startled by her action, but then kisses her back before hugging her. After the kiss, they pull apart before looking into each others eyes while smiling and blushing.

"I love you too Tetra." Link says before hugging her back. Eventually, they go back inside and go to bed. Link is about to go to his bed when Tetra asks Link if she can sleep with him.

"Okay. I don't mind."

Finally, they get in the same bed and fall asleep in eachother's arms.