Home

(Normal pov)

Archie kicked up the door to his house, he laid Maxie on the couch and ran to the bathroom to get some towels and a first aid. He came back after a few short minutes carrying three blue towels and a first aid.
He dumped the things on the couch next to Maxie and went to work.

He carefully peeled off Maxie's sweater to get a better look at the wound. He gagged when he saw just how bad it was, it would take a few stitches to seal it up.
He cleaned the wound and stitched it up as good as he could, he then took a bandage and wrapped it around Maxie. Whatever it was that had dragged Maxie into the sea was big, bigger than a sharpeedo.
Archie decided to dwell on it later and began drying Maxie's hair with one of the towels he brought.

He changed Maxie into something warm and dry then he carried him to the bedroom.

He put him under the blanket and was about to leave when he heard a weak voice call out to him.

(Archies pov)

"Archie?"
I turned around to see Max looking at me. I walked over to him and sat down on the bed next to him.
"It's me."

I pushed a strand of hair from his face and kissed his cheek.
"What happen?"
He slurred as he spoke. He tried to sit up but I stopped him.
Gently pushing him down I said
"I found you on the beach. I think you where attacked by a pokemon."
I found as I said the last part. 'Just one more reason for him to fear the water'

"Do you remember what happened before this?"
He frowned as he tried to figure out what happened.
"Sorry, I can't recall a thing."
"Hey, it's OK. Rest for a bit, maybe you'll remember somthin' when ya wake up."

"OK. Goodnight Archie. Thank you for rescuing me."

"Goodnight Max."