1

A television sat on a midnight black stand as midnight cartoons ran on all through the night. Suddenly the television's screen turned to static and yelled out a silent hum until the screen flashed to a emergancy brodcast input. A weather man stared frantically at the camera as he spoke, pointing to a map that was covered in all blue.

"We will be expecting a chilling blizard here soon, this blizzard will drop to freezing depths we have not seen in thousands upon thousands of years. Make sure to stay inside, turn that heat up, and my any means do not go outside, you will pratically freeze in minutes." The Weatherman informed watching faces. After the warning the screen went black.

****

She shivered as she rubbed her hands together as she ran out from the store to her car. The woman quickly slammed the car door shut as she shoved her key in and twisted it for the csr to start. The car let out deep grumbling noises and then they died down and the car never started. The woman threw her hand at the steering wheel angerly as she knit her eyebrows closely trying to figure out what to do next.

She hopped out of her car slamming the door shut once again and ran into the shop again. The woman paced around in circles before turning her attention to the radio on the cashiers desk. The small radio blurted out the Weatherman's warning. The woman gasped as she bit at her sleeve and paced around faster.
The woman had no home due to being at the town on vacation, unfortunately her home was in a whole other country and the nearest hotel was miles upon miles away, it would take her all night to walk there, meaning she would freeze to death.

A man walked out of the restroom and stared blankly at the window as his eyebrows knit closely puzzled. He tilted his head in a confused manner as if he had no idea about anything that was currently happening.

"Woah it's like a blizzard out there, what happened I was only in the restroom for twenty minutes?" The man asked confused and puzzled as he stared at the woman.

"Did you not here, tonight is supposed to bring on a record breaking blizzard, which means were gonna freeze to death." The woman spurted out as she let out a sarcastic chuckle at the part of her speech where she predicated they were going to freeze to death.

The man laughed and leaned forward humoriousasly as he held himself up with both hands on his knees still breaking out a laugh. His comedic laughs came to a halt as he realized she was serious.

"Oh you are serious?" He asked with a sly smile wiped across his face.

"This is no time to be joking around. I dont know if you heard me but if you dont find a way for both of us to stay alive the only laughing you will hear is laughter from above your grave." The woman answered angerly as she raised her voice.

"Alright, alright. Fine." Daniel commented with a sigh.

"We hardly know each other, I dont even know your name." The woman complained.

"Yes you do, it's Daniel." Daniel smirked as he let a chuckle pry from his lips.

"Ocean, Ocean Wells to you." Ocean commented sternly.

"Well Ocean, I declare us a team." Daniel commented confidently with his shoulders held back, regal and all.

"How about we consider us aquatiances." Ocean said.

"Rule number one, loosen up its not like it's the end of the world-." Daniel commented with a straight face as he cut himself off.

"Oh wait..." Daniel commented afterwards bursting out into laughter.

"You are such an idiot." Ocean blurted as she punched his forearm with a smile on her face.

"Ouch..." Daniel commented as his voice trailed off as he noticed they were face to face.

Tension hung over them like the moon and stars hanging over the night sky. Daniel rached out and grabbed Ocean by her hips roughly and pulled her close. Ocean gasped suddenly suprised as her face was close to his, their noses almost touching. Ocean breathed hesvily with her hesrt pounding faster and faster. Daniel smirked as he took a strand of her brunette locks and tucked it behind her ear.

In that very moment Daniel leaned in and his lips toutched her's. The kiss he was seemingly going to give to her was not to be. His lips brushed by her's barly toutching eachother and pulled apart walking by her. He strided off and laughed as Ocean held wide eyes. Still in shock she started to register what had happened. Her face turned red and her eyebrows shifted angerly.

"You are such a jerk." Ocean replied.

****

Hai its Katie, I have not published chapters in any books in ages. I deleted my books and created new ones but even those did not satisfy me. I thought they were boring and I just was not grabbed when I re-read the chapters. When I read I usually have to be grabbed right away for me to continue reading and my writing is the same way. My writing may not be perfect and it may have a few mistakes so I will make sure to go back and fix any mistakes later on.

-
FYI this story will be a short story. (Unless I decide to carry it on). So just a heads up.

-

Thank you for reading, please favorite it and comment, I appreciate it. Again thank you. Until next time.