A Stormy Homecoming

Shadows apartment was warm and smelled faintly like cinnamon and leather. The outfit she had made me was laid out on the comfy leather sofa that we once sat on for heartbreaking movie nights. Now, it is used as the base for the plan to end the war. Shadow moved around like a busy honey bee around a hive. She briefly stopped to hand me a warm cup of peppermint tea before running off again.
"Shadow! Calm down! Everything looks perfect, besides since I am going back to my home the war camp is no longer a part of the plan." I was trying to assure her that I just needed to get across the boarder. She yanked my arm towards her room throwing the outfit into my arms. There was a white cloak that had a full hood to hide my face.The fabric was thick and warm, but a bit on the rougher side. I would wear one of Shadows plainer leather armor this piece was more supple from the use it has endured. The armor had a triple protection bustier and thick leather leggings along with fur arm warmers. She gave me my old pair of lace up thigh high combat boots. I would need these to help me smuggle weapons over the border. I quickly changed into the outfit lacing my bustier tightly so my breasts were close to popping out. This would sell the war front prostitution back up plan if I do get stopped at the boarder.
"Now for the best part and hardest part.... weaponize me!" I stood spread eagle and grinned. I love me some weapons! Plus, the easily concealed deadly ones are my favorite. Shadow came marching in with a medium sized hard oak chest. Her body leaning from the weight of the chest, her usual perfectly mysterious face was twisted from the stress of carrying the heavy chest. Thud! She dead dropped the hard wood chest against her hardwood floors. I whispered a silent sorry to the people living below her. She lives in a weird apartment building where it sits on a hill. So it appears she is the first floor, but on the other side there is another entrance to a smaller floor below her. When she dropped the chest the cheaper wood floors vibrated and bent as the weight slammed against the solid flooring hard. If our plan was ever truly unknown, well now our plan could be blown if the neighbors called the council guards.They were like police except dealt in paranormal matters. Shadow was panting after her long hauling experience, before giving me a look that a child would give if they just broke their mothers favorite vase. I put my hands on my hips and glared at her.
"You couldn't have just put the damn thing on your bed?!" I whispered angrily at her my face feeling heated as butterflies jumped around frantically in my stomach. Sure enough we stayed frozen for about ten minutes when we heard a heavy knock on the door.
"Council Officials open up!!" It was a deep burly posh sounding voice. Shadow looked at me and at the chest her eyes darting from me to the bed.
"I SAID OPEN UP MRS. urgh.... CELESTE!!" The official was getting impatient and so was Shadow so I undid her bed quickly and threw a few of the blankets over the chest and I removed my boots and pants as she went to the door. I messed up my thick wavy hair and rubbed my eyes to smudge my leftover makeup. Shadow opened her door her shirt gone as we started our massive act.
"Darlin' I am so sorry.... I was.. um... busy with somethin' " she soured with a slight twangy drawl, the official blushing as he saw her large breasts only covered by a thin lacy bralet.
"Urgh... uh we got a call reporting suspicious activity." His eyes kept dropping to her décolletage as he explained slowly the reason for his appearance.
" There was suspicious female who arrived here and there was a large sound reported. You are aware of the consequences of sheltering a war refuge?"
"Well darlin' I am just so embarrassed... I just don't know what to say." Her drawl continued while she blushed delicately as if she was super embarrassed. This was my part I swayed in my bustier loosened at the breast my breasts almost exposed as my comfortable lacy underwear helps my swaying hips convince the official. I came up to shadow and sloppily kissed her.
"I am sorry officer... did we disturb someone?.." I laughed slurring as I looped my arms around his thick neck loosely swaying.
"I would invite you to join the party.. but I like em' with curves" I kissed his cheek leaving a spit soaked spot behind. His face peeled away in disgust unwrapping my arms from his neck.
"I see... um I will leave you alone.. and record this as a private disturbance.." he nodded and turned quickly scuttling away. I slammed the door shut and smiled at Shadow. We quickly ran back to her bedroom and I got dressed again and she opened the wooden chest. We both worked together quickly and I was dressed and armed with four knives and my automatic magic arm gun. It was forged by magicians and wears like a bracelet and when activated it expands up my arm and is ready to fire. It runs off of adrenaline so as long as I have that I can shoot. I drape a heavy cloak over my shoulders and then hug Shadow.
"Thank you so much... I owe you everything." I hug her my eyes already feeling wet from the tears that are about to fall.
"I will watch after Zinnia and Alaric I promise." Her voice falling as she cries hugging me tightly. I let my tears fall and we hugged each other for five minutes before I had to leave.
"Thank you... Goodbye Shadow." I turned and walked out of her apartment and used a single use jumper portal stone. It is a smooth charcoal like stone I threw it and it sparked to life burning red hot. I walked up to it and then through it remembering the gates into my families campus. I ran out of time for me to just walk to the front lines, so we decided I should just use the jumper stone to get to my family quickly and stop my parents from killing everyone. An icy cold sleet smacked my face and I opened my eyes to the huge iron gates of the Black Blood pack. The pack gate stood ominously and silent its' cold iron posts bring back memories of the past. A quick shadowy shape moves quickly behind me and covers my mouth and nose with something that smells sickly sweet. I feel my knees buckle and then I drop everything disappearing into black.
Okay so lovelies this was a bit of a long chapter. I will be forever nudging this book soon and hope to work on Her Name Is Rose. And then start another mini series.