Mine // Larkle

Farkle's POV.
I was sitting in the bay window with my two best friends, Riley and Maya. Lucas was of course my best friend too, even though I want us to be more... but anyway that's not the point. Lucas is still at baseball practice with Zay. "Okay." Riley beamed suddenly. "What's up crazy?" Maya laughed at her energetic friend. "Well... here. Who do you guys like?" I didn't want to answer that question. "I never like anyone." Maya stated even though I knew she was lying. "Farkle?" Riley asked. "We all know you wanna announce who you like so just go." Riley smiled wide before announcing dramatically. "I THINK I LIKE LUCAS!" My eyes widened. No one said anything. "Well... Anyway who do you like Farkle?" I shook my head and stood up about to walk away. Riley grabbed my sleeve. "Farkle, you can tell us anything." I started to tear up. "No I can't, you wouldn't understand." Riley shook her head. "Farkle, don't worry whatever it is-" I cut her off because I was tired of this. "I LOVE LUCAS OKAY?!" Riley looked at me stunned. "I-I'm gay, Riley..." Riley looked at me confused. "I knew you wouldn't understand." I started to walk away. "No, I'm confused that you were scared to tell me. Farkle, you're one of my best friends, who cares if you like boys. Even if it happens to be the boy I randomly decided to like without much thought." I smiled at Riley's comments. Maya walked up. "Well, guess it's time for our little Farkley to get himself a cowboy." I smiled at her suportiveness. "Wait... right now?" I asked with concern Riley and Maya nodded and dragged me to the baseball field at school. "Lucas!" Riley yelled out to him. Lucas looked at us confused. Oh god, this is happening. Lucas turned towards his team. "I'll be right back." Lucas came over. "Why are you guys here?" Maya smirked and looked at me. "Well ya see..." I was really nervous. "Guys, this can wait." Riley shook her head. "Just tell him." Lucas was confused. "Tell me what?" I shut my eyes. "At least let me tell him privately." Riley and Maya obliged and walked away. I took a deep breathe. I wanted Lucas's hand to steady my trembling one but I knew that would give too much away too soon and I doubt he'll even like me back. "Hey." Lucas said as he steadied my shaking hands as if he read my mind. I jolted at the touch even though it made me feel magic. "You can tell me anything." Hr confirmed. "I umm..." I looked down. "I'm gay..." Lucas started laughing. I started to tear up. I thought he would understand that part. "I knew you wouldn't get it." I lied, beginning to walk away before being pulled towards the stronger guy accidentally running into him. "Uh.. sorry.. I didn't mean to." I nodded at his stuttering and backed away. "What I was trying to say is that you shouldn't be afraid to tell me something like that. That's why I was laughing is because I expected it to be something more dramatic." I smiled slightly, glad Lucas was accepting. "That-that wasn't a-a-all." I choked. Lucas nodded. I looked into his deep green eyes that could make anyone with a heart melt. "Oh?" He said simply signaling me to go on. I hesitantly grabbed Lucas's stronger hand and stepped a small step forward. "Well... I wanted to tell you... that... I... I umm...-" Lucas cut me off. "Farkle?" "Y-yeah?" I stuttered. "I love you too." He read my mind. "Wait like how I love you?" Lucas nodded. I smiled really wide. "Now ya gonna kiss me or just stand there." I smiled and even though I was begging for the feeling of his lips on mine I said simply. "Nope. I'm gonna walk away now." I started walking knowing what was about to happen. Lucas pulled my sleeve and suddenly we were so close I could feel his breath. "Is that really what you want?" Lucas asked trying to play the same game I was. "Shut up and kiss me Friar." I said before closing the small gap between us. The kiss lasted as long as we could go before needed to breathe. "Do you want to go out with me right now?" I nodded at Lucas's question. "Very much." "Sorry I'm canceling out on the rest of today's practice to go on a date with my boyfriend!" Lucas called out to his team. Everyone shrugged it off except Zay who gave us a thumbs up. "I don't remember either of us asking to be the other's boyfriend." Lucas laughed at my comment. "It's too late. You're mine now." I smiled at Lucas's possesiveness. "Well okay then." As we walked away, out of the corner of my eye I saw Riley and Maya smiling really wide with their phone cameras out. So much for privacy. After that day everything was perfect. Sure there were a few homophobes here and there, Lucas and I do get into fights sometimes but they usually end in heated make out sessions. There will never be anyone better for me than Lucas Friar.
((((((Requests ships that you wanna see and I might do them!))))