Run Away Love (A Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)

Im on the run,on the run from my family and friends,on the ran from the cops,i,Sam Jones is on the ran for my life.

I come from a bad home,my mother doesnt care about me,in fact she lost all rights for me to call her mum,she drinks all the time and beats me,in fact im a slave to her,i rember then i was little,around 5 or 4,shed call me her baby girl,but that all change then i was 9 and my dad walked out on us,she would go out and drink then come back pissed out of her mind and beats me,some times she doesnt tho,depens with she brings a bloke home with her,then im safe.

Lucky she still lets me go school,but thats no better,i get bullied there,cause of what i wear,its not my fult that the only cloths i have is two pair of black skinnys wich have holes in the knees,two back bands tee,a black jacket,and a pair of old baseball boots,but i still go to school mostly cause i get lunch and sometimes thats all i get for the day,like once i was ill and coudnt go school,and as i was ill i coudnt clean the house so mother didnt feed me for a week.

She doesnt let me shower or bath so i have  to use the hosepipe to clean my self,and the reson i can get shampoo and soap is i had a job,at the petting zoo,i got a lot of money from that but i saved it all,i got about £990,i never spent it,unless i had too,but when my mum found my petting zoo cloths,i told i was helping but not getting payed,she didnt like that ider,she made me go and quit the job,i sad to leave,but i did what i had to do.

This has been my life for 7 years,now im 16 i can leave,and thats what my going to,im going to leave this pleace,leave my home in angle falls (A/N i made it up,its in the USA tho) and go somewhere new like london,this is it my going to go,im going on the run.