Short Story #1 By:Jezebel Racquel

#SHORTSTORYCHALLENGE
***warning explicit content

The popular nightclub was filled with patrons for Chase's birthday. All the rich niggas, business men and regular niggas gathered to celebrate the decorated hood soldiers 30th year. All his team accompanied him in VIP where shots and bottles flooded the large tables. Females were scattered everywhere trying to get chose by the crew but Chase had his eye on someone and nobody was gonna stop him from getting her. She was always out of his reach, either avoiding him or just flat out being rude when they were face to face. Kalani was dressed in an all white, body contouring two piece that was so tight u could see her pussy if u stared hard enough. It looked painted on. Her ass stuck out like a sore thumb and her waist was so small u could give her back shots with one hand. Kalani was bad and untouched by any of his niggas so it was no surprise he wanted her in the worst way. He wanted to bend her over and drill her for not givin him the pussy when he first showed interest.
     Tonight would be he night though. He was no dummy, he knew when a chick was playin hard to get. He saw her standing at the bar and approached her quietly. He came very close and just stood there, allowing her time to notice him. His Armani cologne permeated her nostrils and she soon felt his presence looming over her. "Kalani" he extended his hand.
"Happy birthday chase" she said smiling harder than usual. She gave him a hug that lasted longer than it should have and he wasted no time squeezing her plump cheeks. He was lookin absolutely irresistible that night. Gucci down to the socks, fresh shaved, beard gang, perfect. She was also very drunk and high which made it impossible to hide her attraction to him. Kalani was a straight bitch to him but with the weed and liquor in her system, no sex in 4 months and this fine ass man fondling her, she didn't know what to do with herself. Breaking themselves from the hug, there was a noticeable tension in the air. She caught herself staring.
      "Excuse me I have to go to the restroom." She quickly found the ladies room and pulled out her wipes. She was wet as fuck and couldn't deal with it. "The fuck man.?" She mumbled to herself. Flushing the toilet she exited the stall and went to wash her hands. Someone entered the small bathroom and she didn't bother to look up until she felt two large, warm hands grab her from behind. Looking in the mirror she saw Chase behind her, caressing her neck, kissing her ear, making her hot and bothered as he always did.
"Kalani." He moaned in her ear.
"Yes chase?" She tried to remove his hands but he was too strong.
"I told you I was gone fuck you a long time ago didn't I?" Her ear was her hot spot and his warm breath made her over heat.
"Please chase, don't" she begged. It was too late, he had already bent her over and began to rub her throbbing clit. She moaned loudly.
"Chase please!"
"Shut, the fuck UP kalani, you need it. Yo mean ass need it". Her knees buckled as he entered her the back. She orgasmed within the first minute of him entering her. He slipped his hand around her throat and continued to drill her. Both their faces contorted from pleasure.
"What I tell you kalani?" He laughed as she whimpered beneath him. "Why you make me wait so long for this good ass pussy?" He sped up his pace. "I'm sorryyyyy, I swear, I shoulda gave it to you. I'm sorry chase. It's so good." She moaned out.
"It's good? It's good bitch?" He had a fistful of her tight curls in his hand while he pounded her to tears. "Pleaseeee Chase I'm so sorry" she cried.
"Don't do it again bitch. You gone give it to daddy when I tell you?"
"Yes I promise."
"You a good lil slut. " he continued his assault until he felt his orgasm approaching.
"Fuck Kalani you finna get this nut." He pulled out and squirted his thick cum all over her backside. The tension was replaced with an unexplainable weirdness. Chase cleaned up and exited the bathroom. Once kalani wiped off and cooled down she exited the bathroom to find Chase in the corner hugged up with his wife.