Short Story #4 By:Tierra Wade

#ShortStoryChallenge

Kjay!! , "I yelled through the house."
He runs out the room in his boxers.. Looking all nervous.. "Baby what you doing home so early".
"Never mind that", I said. "But, Where you been all night". Pointing my finger in his face.
"I been calling & callling you.."

"Baby but what you screaming for", He said. "You gone wake the kids & after I put the kids to bed, I fell asleep".

"Well I told them I had a family emergency.. Because you weren't answering the phone and I know your ass up to no good", I said.
As I pulled back the double doors to our big ass closet, because in my mind.. I kno its a bitch in here somewhere! We had been together 5 years and thats all his no good ass did was cheat.. Female after female!

He yelled, "Chill out baby... Damn why you acting so crazy, aint nobody in here".

I had moved the couches, I checked the basement.. I smelled him and the covers..
I said, "You lucky you smell like Kaniyah's & Raniyah's baby oil". Those were our twins. I thought maybe the scent was still on his hands from their nightly baths.

Then I mumbled, with yo sneaky ass.. Rolling my eyes.
So he laughs.. "Baby why you so crazy, all I want is you", He said. I kinda laughed it off too.
As he pulled me towards the bed trying to get me out of my work uniform.. So im looking crazy, side eyeing him.. With my arms crossed.. Then im like maybe he wasnt doing nothing.. Maybe he was sleep! "Baby lay down", he said. "Relax, put your purse down.. While I run your bath water" "I know you tired", He said.

Then, Boom!! The noise was so loud it kinda scared me. So we go running towards the living room.. I got my 9mm in my hand and he grabbed his 38 off the dresser and in the hall, its a nigga.. on my damn floor.. looking like he's been dipped in grease, nothing on but my damn robe.. He tucked his head into the floor, too scared to even look up... Kjay tried to explain as I cocked back my 9 & pointed to his head but with no hesitation, I fired off 3 shots.. Two for no good, gay ass, Kjay & and a head shot for the punk in my floor.. I turned over his body, only to see my 18 year old nephew. So here I am standing over two bodies, I just killed my sister only son.