Chapter 10

It was Dakota, she looked cute. I seen Mateo car driving away so I'm guessing he drove her. I opened the door wider so she could come in. I gave her a tight close hug.

"Hey Ja-" I cut her off by hugging her so tight

"Hey Kota" I let go and smiled

"So.. What's Up?" she said looking around

"Come on upstairs!!" I said in a high girly voice grabbing her hand

"Okayy!......." She trailed behind as I ran upstairs still grabbing her hand

We went into my room and I sat down on my bed, patting my hand on my bed so she'll come sit beside me. She looked a little nervous walking to the bed. She softly sat on the bed, she had her legs hanging over the edge of the bed. She started looking around my room , she turned to me. I began smiling at her, she bursted out laughing.

"HAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!"

"What's funny?" I smirked then turn into a smile

"I don't know you were just randomly smiling and it was starting to get awkward" her smile started to fade

"So.... do you wanna go mess with Willow?" I rose my eyebrows

"Yessss..!" she made a evil smile

"Alright here's the plan, you quietly sneak into her room and hide somewhere, I will yell her name from the balcony and sneak back into her room and we'll scare her" I whispered

"Where are we gonna hide?" she raised her eyebrows

"Umm... in the closet"

Willow was downstairs at the time, I think shes in the kitchen. Me and Dakota walked out the room following the plan. Dakota ran to Willows room at the end of the hall. I ran to the balcony..

Dakota

I ran to Willows room while Jaden went to the balcony. I tiptoed into her room, her room was huge it was better than Jadens maybe because hers is cleaner. I walked into the closet leaving the door cracked open for Jaden. "Willowww!!!!!" I heard Jaden yell. Willows door banged open, and slammed shut. Jaden open the closet door with excitement. He quietly closed the closet door. It was completely pitch black inside.

"Dakotaaaa" he whispered my name

"Over heree!" I slight yelled trying to whisper

I heard clothes drop , Jaden was feeling around to find me. I felt a cold hand touch my boobs. He started squeezing my boobs. "Get the fuc-!" he cover my mouth. "Shut up!" he whispered in my ear. He took his hand off of my mouth "I was just tryna find you, Damn babe" he whispered. He called me babe.. and I kinda like it. Jaden got behind me, he pulled my waist closer to him there was no gap between us. "We should move behind her clothes so she doesn't see us" he step back more pulling me wit him. We heard a door slam open so I guessing its Willows. We started hearing stomping around her room.

"Jaden come out where ever you are!!" the stomps got closer to the closet. Then it got quiet, we started hearing little footstep to around the room. Jaden kept moving around so turned around to face him. Jaden breathing started to get heavy, we were extremely close. He wrapped his arms around my back, making sure I was close enough to him. BANG!!!! the closet door flew open. Jaden unwrapped his arms and moved me in back of him so he'd scared her. She was exactly where he wanted her to be, he jumped out and pushed her to the floor. I ran out with him, we ran so fast to his room. We got inside his room, he slammed his door shut and locked it. I laid down on his bed I was laughing so loud because the way he pushed her was hilarious. Jaden jumped on top of me and laughed with me.

"You pushed her so harddd!!!!" I was still laughing

"She deserved it...hahaha!" he stop laughing and stared at me

"What??" I stopped laughing and I began to smile

Jaden began to bite his lip, I stopped smiling. We just looked into each other's eyes, it got very silent. Jaden leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met he kissed me softly, I kissed back he added tongue. The kissed turned into a make out session. He stopped he gave me smirk "Dakota I like you.." he leaned in and we began to kiss again. Jaden began to tug on my shirt, I let him go ahead and take my shirt off. I pushed him to the other side and I got ontop of him, I started to roll my hips on him. He sat up and pulled my face to his, he took off his shirt revealing his abs. He pulled on my jean shorts he unzip my zipper. I layed back to let him take my shorts off,.....................

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

This chapter was boring..

Please Leave Feedback☺️

Vote / Comment 💖