Chapter 1: The Start

Claire just finished work, it had been a long massive hard day for her. She was walking home from work when she heard footsteps, and then she turned her head in fear but there was no one there. She kept on walking. This is her usual path where she walk everyday. Suddenly, a man grabs her and pushes her up against the wall. He starts kissing her. She tried to scream..., but it was too late. He has put his tongue into her mouth and was licking her teeth. She's really scared but she couldn't do anything since his big body was all over her. She tried to push him away but he's too strong and heavy. He then takes out a towel from his back pocket and place it over her mouth and she can't scream anymore. He then uses his other hand to pull down his pants. He then uses his penis to pull down her pants and he inject his penis inside her vagina. He then fucks her extremely hard and fast.She was fucked so hard she fainted... When she woke up she was tied to a chair and was in a really dark place. Next to her she sees a bed and a few ropes. She then heard heavy breathing behind her and when she look behind she saw the fat guy that try to rape her. He then untied her and pick her up. He pulled her over to the bed and tied the ropes to all her arms and legs. He slowly took off her clothes and poured cooking oil over her body. He then rub his big fat stomach against her wet body. He was enjoying himself but she wasn't. He then took out a box full of toys. The first toy he took out was a rubber duck. He rub cooking oil over it and shove it in her vagina. She screamed loudly while he was shoving it in her vagina. He was laughing evilly while she was screaming he then changed the speed of his shoving into very fast. He was shoving it so fast and hard she started peeing and bleeding at the same time. He then realize that the rubber duck is rubbing against her vagina and it cut her hymen which is a thin layer covering the vagina. The blood and pee was all over his hand but he didn't care he enjoyed it. He then took his hand out of her vagina and started licking it like it was ice cream. She was crying by this time but he didn't care. He enjoyed her crying and screaming at the same time. He then climb off the bed and walked over to the toy box. He took out another toy and this time it was a lightsaber. The look on her face when she saw it was horrifying. Her eyes went crossed and her body just went weak. She lost all her senses and couldn't do anything. He laughed evilly and walked up. When he climbed on her he realize there was blood all over the bed so he grab a big towel and put it on the bed. He then climb on the bed and put the lightsaber between his legs then he slowly insert the lightsaber into her vagina. He was imagining that the lightsaber was his penis. He kept on doing it until he realize something was missing, some music. He then climbed off the bed and walked over to his pants where his phone was. He open up Spotify and search up "I just had sex" by Lonely Island featuring Akon. He was walking to the beat of the song back to the bed when he realize the lightsaber was getting boring so he went over to the toy box and he took out another toy. "What's this?" He said with a haunting voice. "A pair of scissors? He then walked slowly over to the bed and rapidly poke the sharp pair of scissors inside Claire's vagina, blood began to start leaking out faster and faster, the Claire couldn't do anything but scream and scream louder than ever before. He rapidly poke the scissors inside the vagina, deeper and deeper within it. Blood began to spill out like an oil leak. That man started to lick the blood and sucking it in, Claire was helpless at this time. He then place the scissors so deep inside her vagina that it was near to her intestine. He gave her an evil smile and then "SNAP", he had cut a piece of her intestine. "AHHHHHHHHH" Claire screamed helplessly. He pulled out the intestine and started to lick on it. "Yum.." He said, he took a huge bite out of it and swallowed it as if it was a piece of chicken... Clair then stopped breathing and didn't move. The hidden vigilante then got really worried since he is now a murderer. He was just trying to have a fun time and torching her but he took it too far. He accidently killed her. He was freaking out and didn't know what to do. His whole body was covered with blood and intestines and he couldn't think straight during this time . So then, he's really confused and tried to hide her body somewhere, he doesn't care about her bloody body or her pain, he became meaner and meaner. He started to walk around her dead bloody body to see should he burn her or cut and smash her into pieces. ... He walked over to a secret room that is hidden into the floor start digging through the pile of stuff. He saw a box, full with dust. He then open it and saw a lighter and few wooden sticks. He then brought that box upstairs and and start spreading the sticks on the bed. He then ran to his kitchen and grab the rest of the cooking oil he still had left and ran back to the bed. He pour the whole bottle of oil over her body and the sticks. He then took the lighter and light it up. He then laid on the bed with her and burn himself because he realize life is not worth living anymore without her and while he was burning he screamed "I'm sorry I didn't mean too".