~~ Chapter 3 ~~

~* Hopes for a Better Time *~
--
----
It was late, the sky was the darkest color available, all light seemed to be gone, ever the lights in the house had been sucked away. Rebecca stood in the kitchen, the silence sinking in more and more and she stared at the dropped knife.
"I can't do this to myself." She thought as her tears fell down her face as a waterfall trying to break its way to the lake below.
She took a deep breath. Thoughts of a boy soon swarmed her head. She picked the knife up and put it away, slowly walking back to her room.
She sat and drew him, remember him from line to line.
After she finished, the paper before her portrayed a young boy. His eyes were a clear ocean, a perfect mix of green and blue. His face was pale, light dots swarmed around his nose to portray freckles. She sat back at smiled, taking out her diary and opening it.
Dear Diary,
I'm sorry for my actions earlier. My mind was swarmed with mix feelings and I thought that was best to do. I drew something to help clear up my mind, I'm really proud of it.
Hopefully everything will get better soon.
Thanks for listening!
Rebecca
She sat down and sighed, then walked to prepare dinner for her and her mother since her mother was going to be late.
After dinner she rushed to her room to get ready for bed, and hopefully a better day.