Chapter 4

Angel p.o.v.

After we calmed down Mimi's stomach started to growl she looked up "guys i'm pretty hungry " she said "I think we know that "I said laughing and everyone else followed after me laughing again.

"No but really I'm hungry too lets go to Ihop ." I said getting up to get my jacket. All the boys looked at each other "Umm we kinda have to ho back home Keisha is probably worried sick" Prince said kind of hesitant. "Oh well cool see y'all at school"Mimi said . "Who's Keisha?" Mimi started to talk "that's their mana- " Roc coughed loudly "Thats my god mom?"he said Mimi then caught on along with the other boys too.

"Oh how did you know that Mimi?"I said scrunching my eyebrows because we only knew them for a day."Oh ummm because last night when you fell asleep me and them got to know each other more "she said twiddling with her fingers.

"Oh truu then bye you guys "I said waving at the boys they gathered their stuff saying bye but prince had to be the different one and say spread the peace not the legs. We all started laughing.Then the boys finally left a couple minutes later me and Mimi left too so we can continue our journey to Ihop.

No one p.o.v.

As everyone went their seperate ways the Boys and Mimi were all thinking the same thing "We lied to her...we lied"Oh but trust me this is just the start of the biggest secret that these 5 teenagers will keep in there life.

You see the boys don't want Angel to know that they are famous but of course they won't be able to keep it a secret can they? Oh don't let your gaurd down yet they aren't the only ones keeping a secret........