Chapter one

Chapter one

(December 18 Bella's birthday)

" We are so sorry Ms.Grey, but we don't make mistakes, I know that you must be so upset that you had bone cancer". The doctor spoke through the phone, I tried my best to hold back the tears, it's terrible finding out I have cancer, but it's worse finding out on my birthday.

Maybe if I pinch myself and wake up and this is all just a dream.

"Ow" well that hurt. It's not a dream.

"Is everything alright"? The doctor asked, but by I don't really think she cared.

"Yes, but no". I reply with a simple answer.

"Okay, come here to the hospital in a hour, 6:00" she stated and hung up the phone.

At this point tears were rushing down my face, not a lot of people live when they have cancer. I needed to talk to Leo, he was my best friend and he always knows how to make me smile.

I dialled his phone number and after a few rings someone answered. "Hello" I asked shakily from still crying.

"Bella, I heard, I am so sorry...". It wasn't Leo who answered it was a feminine voice and I knew it was his sister Laura.

I broke into tears even more if that was possible. "It's okay, you're strong I know everything has a happily ever after". Laura tried to calm me, but that couldn't happen, this was to much for me to handle.

"W-where's Leo"? I sobbed, even though Laura was one of my best friends, I really needed Leo right now.

"Um, he..." She nervously started. I instantly began to worry, Laura usually doesn't get nervous to say things to me.

"He what".

"He might of...." There was a long pause until she finally answered.

"HemovedawaytosomewhereIdon'tknow" she blurted out and I couldn't understand a word she said.

"Yeah, I didn't get any of that". I told her, she's gonna tell me no matter what.

"Err, I have to go". She obviously made an excuse. I'm sure it can't be that big of a deal deal.

"Okay, fine. The truth is that he moved somewhere and I have no idea where he is". Once she said that I dropped the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but it's the first chapter.

Thanks for reading