Moving In To The Optic House

We just moved in to the optic house it looks like a Mansion !i get lead to my room and put my box down. I walk to the bathroom to find my bathroom is hooked up. it has multiple shower heads. And a seat inside, or a shelf, idk looks like both lol. i turn around and walk back out the my room. I enter my closet, at this point its not even a closet its a another bed room, i can literally set up my room in my closet and have my real room as my office space lol. its huge and big! i love it. it was early in the morning so i could see the beautiful sun rise right out my window. I push my box i preciously had in to my room close the door and head back to the moving truck. i unload about 3 more boxes and struggle to push them up the stairs, then the second set of stairs as welll.im here!. every thing is all up in my room. I just have to unpack and i will be set for YouTube! im exhausted so i laydown on my bed. I get notifications from a few people. new uploads blah blah blah.. Then a tweet form Banks pops up. "Things happen for a reason you just have to move on." i liked it then locked my phone and fell asleep. I wake up, i reach for my phone. its 6pm. OMG! I fell asleep! i sorry to unpack as much as i can. unpack the more prize possessions. all the planks and awards. i mean i am one of the top commanders of optic. but i just got recruited to this clan about 4 months ago and they still don't take me seriouly. i get every things even out and hammered to the wall. i unpack my cloths' and pull out my bed sheets. throw them on my bed and curl back up to bed. its 5:20.i roll myself out of bed and brush my teeth. I grab my blanket and put it over my head and quietly walk down stairs' few creeks a here and there but we made it. no one is awake this early. But i open the fridge and grab some milk some cereal and some utensils. we only had cereal lol we just moved in.

(Lol hey guys, sorry this one ended so shortly i had a headache last night.)