5//Leaving

i hope in my car stop at the nearest gass station. i had a full tank of gass but i was hungry from the night before. i get a notification on my phone. FazeBanks tweeted. "You never know where life takes you but its for a reason." i smile and walk inside. i walk straight to the fridges and grabe a caramel start bucks frap. and turn about and bump in to a tall 6'3 foot guy. it took me a second to full look at him. my jaw dropped in Ows. It WAS THE RICKY BANKS! he grabbed a bage of gummy bares and gave it to some short guy. Ricky is probably the only guy in faze that i have a Fan Girl Size crush on! i stand behind him inline he pulls out his phone and tweets something. my phone binged and he turned around. his eyes widened Y/N!! I DMED YOU LIKE 5 TIMES. i see you have the noticacations on. WHY WOULDNT I HAVE NOTICFACTATIONS ON? YOUR ARE LIKE MY BIGGEST CRUSH.  IM PROBABLY JUST ANOTHER FAN GIRL TO Y- "Are you okay?"Ricky said i didn't even notice i wasnt talking. i quickly say:"Yep" WHO SAYS YEP? LDCMOWOW WHOOO SAYYYS YEP?!?!?! my facial expression changed as soon as i said yep. he laughs," I was trying to DM you and ask you a few questions. Are you still in optic?" he asks while turning back around to pay for him item(s).  "No not anymore." I pay for my items, but Ricky buts in and hands the clerk his credit card. "Thanks" i smiled at him. my goofy ist smile ever. Why am i like this lol. "No problem you own me now." He winks at me and laughs. you laugh but deep down inside you feel your hart sink. is he just like another optic member. he only wants sex and sexual this from you. you both walk out of the gas station and he walks you to your car."So why aren't you in optic anymore?" i panicked i didnt wnat to say the truth. whats if he thinks the same way. or what if he thinks im weak or even a quiter. i just end up going with a simple excuse saying they were to lame for me. so one would get out to socicallize. or even talk.  he nods in agreement. he both laugh.  "you are one of the best female players in the gaming leges one of the top 3. it would be nice to see a pritty face hardcore gammer around the faze house. he winks at me and i turn red.  DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE? I start to beath fast he noticses." Are you okay? yah im fine. i say taking some time to say. i laugh and he smiles. So what do you say?

i didnt want to jump right in to another clan this fast. but i dint have anywhere els to say. "And what do i get out of it?" I didnt want to seem desprite. he looks at you with a confusing face. he was shoked thtat you didnt take his frist offer in joing the faze clan. he looks at you and says "Well you will have to bunk with one of the guys till we get you a room. We need another resposble leader to join the clan. as we grow we need commanders we can reliy on. You can Still be a Commander and Leader at Faze. What do you say?" Srill being a tease i am i say ill think about it. he nodds okay and winks at you. you open the door to your car and hop in. What......Just.........Happend?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys, I wrote this and I was too lazy to auto correct every word bar with me. i will be posting more of the story. i think I just might upload it all at onece or just wait every other day. faze boys will appear soon in the episode! stay tunned

-FazeBellaDonna