Am I wrong about you?

Rocky's point of view

I woke up before everyone else cause I got splashed with water. I sat up and looked around the room. I didn't see anything. I got my iPhone out and turned on the flashlight. Nothing, I looked up and saw a bucket hanging upside down. I stood up and reached for the phone to text Gunther when I feel a hand go across my mouth. I am pulled back and it's just Gunther.

Cece's point if view

I woke up to a couple drops of water hitting my face but I pretended to be asleep so I could listen and watch Rocky. What is Gunther doing? And how did he get in here.

Logan's point of view

I was at my house and there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Tinka. Hello she said. Um hey I said letting her in. So since Rocky distracted us last time I would like to know who she thought did it. She said Gary Wild. Okay did she say why. I don't think so. How do you not know she said. I was to busy watching Duce. What was he doing. I don't really know. It was weird. But I think it wasn't good.

Duces point of view

I picked up the camera from when I was recording Logan. I am going to tell Rocky that he's a fake and using her. So after I cleans up I left Crustys. I took the camera to the Blues house and knocked on the door. Ty opened the door and said yeah? Is Rocky here? I don't really know, I mean she was here this morning but gone when I woke up. When did you wake up? 8:30 am. Cece came to the door and said she left with Gunther. They left to talk. Okay bye I said and left.

Gunther's point of view

I took Rocky inside my house and said alright spill it. Spill what? What you know. What makes you think I know something. Just then Duce came running in and showed Rocky a video of Logan working for us. She looked surprised. Is this true. Yes he works for us. Wow she said and looked away.