manuscript 2 : the club

The poster looks cool, never heard of this place before, THE SERPENT EYE CLUB, so the drinks r on the house for the first 50 customers haan, the opening party is gonna start at midnight, i better call bob and ezra and check whether they would be comin or not

Thud!! The pain hit me without warning, i turn around and guess who's standing there, the local jerk anthony, 'why the fuck did you hit me u son of a bitch?' ,that was a mistake, i shouldnt have said that, anthony punched me hard, his huge fist hit me straight in the eye, two of his cronies pulled me up to my feet and held me by my elbows, i thought he would hit me again but mayb he was in a good mood this time, instead he rummaged through my pockets, when he couldnt find anything he started searching inside my bag, 'ah ha!! So here's where you keep it haan mike' , he pulled out 20 dollars from my bag and showed the money to his friends, then one of them pushed me to the ground, and threw my bag over me, they started laughing, but today was their unlucky day because i had come prepared, i pulled out the small knife hidden in my socks, and slashed right across anthony's ankle , the blood immediately started spraying out, he screamed like a fucking banshee, i made a run for it, his friends were after me, i could hear the sound of their feet and their cussing, anthony was howling like a baby, music to my ears, i came across a dark alleyway,nice place to hide, have to lose these fuckers, there was an abandoned house just within the alley, i jumped through the window and was inside the house, the window didnt have any steel bars or sliders, i watched as they ran by the alley, phew! I thought i had it today, but it felt really good hurting anthony, i would never forget this moment ever, wait whats that sound!?

There's somebody in the house, fuck this place is creepy! Its an old house, i heard a sound coming from the kitchen, it was as if someone was licking something, mayb its a cat, my god!!

There were two people licking and sucking on the neck of a dead body of a woman, there was blood all around her, are they  drinking her blood?! One of them was a girl, she was wearing a white top and black jeans, she was blonde while the guy was all in black and had long hair, they had blood all over their faces, the moment i came to the kitchen, they were immediately alerted of my presence, both of them looked at me suddenly, they had total black eyes, i had never seen anything like that before, they both got up from the floor, dropped the corpse of the lady and came rushing towards me at a mindboggling speed and i.....

'ahh where am i?' I opened my eyes slowly and what the fuck is that noise? It sounds like those bass beats the ones u hear in clubs... sounds like a party is going on, i woke up in a small dungeon like room, it was cold, there were some chains lying around me, the sound is coming from the floor above me, my head started throbbing with mild pain as i got up, i could c a door few paces away from me, thank god its open, i made my way up the stairs somehow and .... fuck whats going on!??
It was dark on this floor, a lot of people were dancing like crazy, the dj was playing sone dark electronica music, and and....blood was spraying from the ceiling everywhere on the floor,  i saw some people ganging up on a corpse, they seemed like wild animals, one of them looked at me as i walked by him, he went back to drinking the corpse' blood, the victim wad probably a female, she was wearing a skirt, one more guy joined in the blood frenzy, he directly shoved his face between her legs and started feeding on her, i felt a burning sensation on my wrist, whats this? Some kind of a mark!? it was a circle with a horus'eye in the middle, the circle was actually made up of two intercoiling snakes, it looked nice though, but why is it hurting so much, i pressed my other hand over the mark to reduce the pain, i suddenly felt a pat from behind, i turned to look back and... it was the same girl i saw today at the abandoned house...

But she was smiling now, i could see her abnormally sharp canine teeth  touching her lower lip, she licked her teeth with her tongue in a flirtateous way and before i could say anything, she kissed me and then she shoved her face on my neck, i felt her sharp teeth against the skin of my neck as she started drinking my blood, she sucked hard like a wild animal, i could hear her moaning, she placed her hand on my privates and worked her way inside my jeans, i closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling ,i was quickly forgetting the pain on my neck, i took my dick out of my pants, i wanted to be inside her, i pulled her panties down, she was wearing a skirt, the music was getting louder, i entered her with a sudden thrust, i kept going, didnt stop, she kept biting on my neck and feeding on me, then all of a sudden the music stopped...