their back

it had been 2 years since i finished high school. i had moved out my mothers house in london to new york to follow my dreams. i have to go back there tomorrow though because my brother is getting married.

*on the phone with mum*

mum: hey sweetie, did you hear your brothers getting married?

me: yeah, i still dont know who to.

mum: well i think you went to highschool together, she had a nickname, i think it was umm dede or umm cece.

me: *shocked voice* was it jayjay

mum: oh yeah jayjay. anyway sweetie i have to cook dinner see you soon.

*off the phone*

how is this happening my brother was marrying my mortal enemie, johanna. i couldnt help but scream, i had to. i got moved to the front were i had sit next to a security guard person. i asked his advice. but all he told me was to forget about the past and move on. how could i when she tormented me all through highschool. no wonder though, i was hidious, i had brown short hair with a disgusting un-even side frindge and some massive glasses, and to top it all of i had loads of spots. i still remember the song....

*flashback*

"♪we are the champions, no time for losers cos we are the champions..♪"

they pushed me out the large school doors and locked them so i couldnt get back in"

*flashback over*

the plane finally landed. when i got to the front door i prepared myself for the tormenting to begin again. so i slowly turned the handle and took two steps into my childhood house where me and my two brothers had so many memories, my younger brother was called louis, he was only 15 & and my older brother about to ruin my life was harry.

"wheres meredith" i asked, panicking. meredith was our cat. i wasnt aloud to take her to new york with me so i left her here.

"johanna took her to this cat papering place" she replied.

i went up to my old room. all my posters and photos were still on the wall

"mandy honey, you will have to share your bedroom with johanna" my mum yelled from downstairs

"what!! no, why? i cant." i protested.

"dont be selfish, this is your soon to be sister in law"

i heard the front door go and i almost fainted. oh no this is it, i thought to myself.

"mandy!!!"

luckily it was just harry

" hey harry, not long till your big day" i said trying to hold myself back from slapping him for ruining my life.

"im so excited, you will love her, here she is now"

oh no!!

me and harry both walked down stairs. when he entered the kitchen he ran to johanna before i got a chance to see her.

"this is my sister, mandy" said harry calmly. she slowly walked over to me, examining me but so only i would see her doing so.

"hello mandg...you look gorgeous. its so nice to .......... meet you" johanna said

meet me? what does she mean meet me. i thought she would have remembered me

"yes....so ehh wheres meredith" i asked trying not to show my anger.

"shes just over there" johanna replied. i walked over to meredith and lay in the floor next to her, to my suprise she just meowed and me and ran to johanna. "meredith no, dont worry mandy its probably just because she doesnt recognise you, she doesnt like guests, she will warm up to you" johanna said laughing and acting as if meredith was her cat. louis took a picture of me because i was laying on the floor like an idiot.

dinner was ready. we all sat around the table listening to johannas perfect storys of how she 'helps the homeless' and she 'always gives to charity' at every chance i always tried to ask her question to make her stumble and everyone would realise she is lying. it didnt work. when dinner was over and everyone was in the living room i vanished to the garden but my mum spotted me and came over. "so, you like the garden, johanna paid to get the garden done up" my mum went on.

"yeah its nice, maybe she could sleep out here instead" i said then walked away before she got chance to answer me.

later that night when i was sitting in my room, johanna came in. we were alone now, this is when she will torment me so no one will know..

"ooh hi mandy, isnt it great we will be sisters, i always wanted a sister." she said covering up what she really thought.

"its awesome, but i er have to go and um do..eh something" i said, lying.

i didnt want to be near johanna so i climbed up louis' tree house my dad built me, him and harry when we were younger. louis was up there so i sat with him for a while.

in the morning i woke up to 3 teenage boys starring over me. i fell asleep in the treehouse "shes pretty" "your sisters beautiful louis" they said to eachother. then i remembered they were louis closest friends, zayn and niall.

i climbed out the treehouse and walked into the living to find, harry, johanna, my mum, my dad and a women i had never met. johanna was looking nice as always whilst i was in yesterdays clothss. i ran up the stairs to quickly get changed then came back down to socialize. im not one for sociolizing and prefer to be by myself.

"mandy, this is johannas aunty" my mum told me" i could see my mum had anger in her eyes but couldnt figure out why until my mum had said "we went to school together" then i figured johannas aunty must have bullied my mum like johanna did me......