......

it was clear now. johannas aunty had treated my mum how johanna treats me.

we all had to go out to thia dance rehearsel thing for harrys wedding. before we got there we bumped into harrys friend who was insanely nice+johannas'friend', well she claims hes her friend. i dont think he was.

when we got to the place we had to pair up with someone, i instantly ran to liam.

when it was over everyone decided to go back home and get ready for the engagment tomorrow. so when we got back i dragged louis outside. i had to talk to him. it was ergent.

harry was planning on giving johanna our old treehouse, as in take it down and put it in their new house. that treehhouse was ours, we had so many great memories. louis still loved it.

my plan was to break johanna and harry up.

step 1. dig up our old time capsual

our old time capsuals were these videos we made in highschool.

step 2.play it at the engagment party

step 3. they break up

step 4. everyone moves on with there life

louis refused to help me...untill i told him what harry wanted to do with our treehouse.

so me and louis went to my old highschool and dug it up. then we went back to the house but had to sneak in the back door as we were covered in dirt.

we got cleaned up and joind 'the family'

next day

it was the day of the engagment party. i felt sick to my stomach but knew it would ve worth it in the end.

i wasnt just doing this for me. i was doing it for everyone...