chapter 6

Lydia

Lydia

"Lydia! Lydia!"

"Lydia!"

"Lydia! Can we please get some photos of you!"

"Lydia!"

These fans are crazier than ever but I grabbed Ella and Alana and whispered to them.

"Go in the car now, I'll be there." They nodded and left as I tried to find another way out but flashes and everything made me want to have a panic attack.

"Guys, guys please not today." I tried to say but some of them want to stay and still call my name.

"Guys let's move out now." I heard someone as I slightly closed my eyes. Feeling light headed. A man pushed me out of the way and I keep my head low and eyes shut as he just pushes me away from the fans. 

My head was still low as the man guide me out. Then I didn't hear any fans anymore and then I heard something shut. When I opened my eyes I saw I was in a room. And voices came in.

"Wait why is she here?"

"Well let's just greet her."

"No way man I'm not good right now. I'm sweating and disgusting."

"I'll go." I grabbed my phone trying to get Ella's number out but then a voice greets me.

"Sorry about the fans their a little crazy." Harry said chucking a bit. I smiled and chuckle escaped my lips.

"I can tell. It's not like I don't mind getting notice is just when they start coming a bit more near me is when I can't handle it." He nods understand his arms behind him and his shirt tightening around him showing his chest a bit more.

"Yeah well we have other celebrities hide there face while going to concerts." He says smirking a bit. I raised a brow at him.

"I don't like to hide myself when I'm out with friends or family, I find it weird." I explain as he nodded I just stood there and so did he. We had nothing else to say and I don't know why.

"Where are your friends?" Before I can answer I heard thumps and when I look at the open door I see the four other boys come in. I smiled.

"Sorry we didn't introduce ourself, love." I smiled and nodded but then my phone rang. I politely excused myself and answered the call.

"Hello?" I didn't look at the caller ID but hopefully it wasn't a someone who found out my number.

"Lydia where are you? the fans are still waiting outside seeing if you or the boys are going to leave." I groaned but I know I'm going to have to get out of here with making a appearance to get to the car.

"Ok I'll be out in 10." I hang up and then turn around where the boys were talking.

"Is there a way I can get out to the North parking lot?" I asked and they just looked at me with crazy eyes, probably knowing the fans are still there.

"No way you can't go out the fans are really crazy  your going to get another panic attack." Niall explained but I was confused and so was the other boys. How did he know I suffered from panic attacks?

"Wait then if you suffer a panic attacks then we can't let you out until there gone." Harry said but Ella and Alana are waiting for me. I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should stay with them.

"Okay fine but someone has to explain this to my friends." They all nodded I grabbed my phone and dialed Ella's number.

.

.

.

Ella and Alana left an hour ago. They went back to the hotel room and I'll catch a ride tonight and tomorrow morning we leave to New York. Since I have to work on the movie. I sat on the couch just looking at the door waiting for the body guard saying it's ok to leave but nothing happens.

"You know your going to have to blink once in a while right?" When I then to my right it was Harry sitting down next to me with a water bottle in his hands.

"It's normal for us humans not to blink for 1 minute." I stated looking at Harry while he had a smile on his face. He looked down at his water bottle.

"Well I'm pretty sure your staring at the door was longer than one minute." I chuckled at then a women came in with s child but I thought it was a body guard.

"Harrey!" The little girl says smiling to Harry as she walks over to him.

"Lou meet Lydia Wilson. Lydia this is Lou our makeup and hairstylist." I stand up and greet her and she gave me a smile and I returned it.

"She isn't in a disguise this is weird." I smiled and Harry chuckles while having the little girl on his lap.

"She says she doesn't like it when she's around friends or family." Harry said while the little girl kept playing with his hair making a mess out of it. I smiled. She nodded.

"Oh I totally forgot about my child and introducing-her name is Lux." I nodded while she looked at me I smiled and waved at her. She smiled and waved back and the door opened.

"Okay Lydia it's clear." I nodded giving Lou a hug and waving bye to Lux heading to the other room and giving the four boys a hug. And I went out and hugged Harry but then he stops me.

"Wait who's picking you up?" He asked setting Lux on the floor to play with her toys.

"It's fine I'll get a cab."

"Don't be ridiculous I'll give you a ride." I smiled then nodded as we both walked out with the bodyguard out of the stadium.

I hopped in and shut the door as I gave him the address to my hotel. As I sighed noticing I'm getting pretty tired. We arrived at my hotel and I've noticed people have now found out my hotel that I'm staying at. Jesus. I waited a bit but Harry grabbed something from the back and then handed it to me.

"Here." It was a sweater.

"It's fine I'll just run out." He shakes his head motioning to the sweater.

"It's a sweater use it." I nodded and out it on me with the hoodie on. Before I opened the door I looked back at Harry.

"Thank you again." And I left covering my face woke I had paps and fans screaming my name.

_______________________________________________________________________

Happy Monday!

It's almost Christmas! What do you guys want? And thank you guys so
Much for the 2k I got on my first book! Not done yet....

THANK YOU!

XX