SO MANY POV'S

"For fuck's sake!" I screamed, sitting in the corner.

"You need to go. She'll be here in 2 weeks! She's gathering strength, the underworld is not very happy." Claus said, scatching the back of his head.

"WELL NO SHIT! I SENT MORE THAN HALF OF THEM BACK TO HELL!" I screamed and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Caitlin, Your dying and getting weaker. I need you to hide, I can hold her off... Just for a bit." Clause said and I shook my head.

"No, you going to die again... And I don't think I can loose you a second time, Claus!" I cried. Next thing I knew fire was flowing out of my hands.

"CALM DOWN." Zayn yelled and I stared at my hands, closing them and wind wisped them away and tears flowed out of my eyes.

"I'm dying to quickly. I'll be dead by the time Sandra gets here." I whispered and a choke sob was strangled in my throat.

More and more of my hair was turning white. Strand by strand every few minuets.

"Go to sleep, Caitlin. We'll talk about this in the morning." Harry sighed. I looked at him and he smiled slightly.

"Promise me you won't carry me off?" I asked and he stuck out his pinky as I hooked mine with his, giggling.

"Ok, I promise." His deep voice rattled. I stayed in my corner, my head resting against the wall as I fell asleep.

Liam.

Liam's dead. Liam's dead, Liam's dead. Liam's dead. Liam's dead.

That was all that rang through my mind and I didn't know why.

LIAM'S DEAD! WAKE UP!

LIAM'S DEAD. LIAMS DEAD. LIAMS DEAD.

My body was so cold and I was afraid. I couldn't lift my eyelids or scream for help.

There was a growl that made my body freeze with fear.

LIAM'S DEAD.

LIAM'S POV

 I looked through her books that scattered her room and I sat on her bed with a book in my hands.

I flipped through the pages looking for what I desperately needed. I've read about it online when she first came. I wanted to skim around what she learned. I was interested. I stopped when I couldn't find it.

"What are you doing?" Caitlin asked, her eyes were fully violet and a quarter of her hair was snow white, her lips were a pale pink.

"I was just looking through your books." I said, twisting the truth.

"No, your not. You were planning on doing something." She said and I was taken back about how straight forward she was.

"I-I wasn't C-Caitlin." I stuttered to her and she narrowed her eyes.

"Liam Payne, I swear. You will regret if you try to save me. You will die. I promise you that." She said before turning away. I sighed and started looking through the books again.

I don't care if I die. If I save her then I'm fine. I don't care about my pain, as long as she is out of pain then I'll be satisfied.

I paragraph caught my eye....

The dealer that had made the deal or changer of the person holds that deal. Demons keep their sales to themselves. You kill the demon, you kill the deal.

Note to self- I have to kill Sandra to become human.

She highlighted her handwriting on the note to self.