Nervous

A/N
Hey guys! I made some changes to the first chapter, as it was pointed out to me that it didn't make much sense, I've fixed it now. This helps in the future, so if I ever upload something, and it doesn't make sense, let me know, and if it doesn't ruin the plot or surprise, I'll do what I can to explain :) Until then, here ya go!!

3rd Person
Piers was patiently waiting for Hannah to get to college, she sat next to him in biology and was the only person that made it bearable. He was reading the 3rd installment of his new favourite book series, Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments. As he sat on the floor outside his classroom, he caught someone walking towards him from the corner of his eye. He walked up to Piers, and that's when he realised who it was. He spoke with confidence, but with something underneath it, something like...nerves? "Hey, you're the new guy right? Piers? I just wanted to say hi, and I hope you're doing okay in the college so far. It's not easy joining into the second year of the course, but if you need help from anyone, you can ask, everyone in the class is pretty chill" He smiled at Piers with an adorable one sided smirk, and he looked even better when he raised his brows a little, slightly showing off his adorable sky-blue eyes.

Corey knew he could talk to Piers, he knew that once he started a conversation, it'd be easier from there. He formed a plan to talk to him when he wasn't with Hannah, outside the class. Hannah was Corey's friend too, but she'd just complicate the situation. He spotted him outside their biology class, sitting on the floor, his eyes lost in a book. He looked so cute with his nose in a book, Corey thought to himself. As he got closer, he saw what book he was reading, Shadowhunters. Corey had only read the first book, but had been meaning to get the second from his local book store, but never had time, or just forgot. He walked up to Piers with confidence, but not too much, he didn't want to come off as a cocky asswipe. "Hey, you're the new guy right? Piers? I just wanted to say hi, and I hope you're doing okay in the college so far. It's not easy joining into the second year of the course, but if you need help from anyone, you can ask, everyone in the class is pretty chill". He was proud of himself, he hadn't stuttered, hadn't stumbled on his words, and it sounded nice. He boy looked at him questionably for a moment, then smiled. "Thanks, I was actually wondering about what we learned in chemistry yesterday,can you help me out?" Corey's heart stopped. He wanted help? From him? Right now? Corey's mind was racing, he hadn't anticipated this. "Yeah, no problem" he said, before he could stop himself.

Piers' P.O.V.
I acted too fast, I didn't think before asking the other boy for help, I just saw an opportunity to talk to him. As soon as I said it, I began to over think the situation. What if he found out how I felt? I couldn't risk it, but to be fair, I really did need help with the chemistry work, transferring from another college into the second year if a course was making things difficult, I really did need help, and he was offering. What could possibly go wrong?