Chapter 1

Amazing cover by SLOTHTATO

Lauren's POV

My whole morning had been anxious. This is it. The End of this 4 year experience. The End of my senior year. This was the first day of my last year of high school. I tapped my finger on the steering wheel, nodding my head in pleasure at the music playing from the radio, Maroon 5 Don't Wanna Know was filling the sound of the car, blocking out the air conditioning that was on, 72 degrees. Although it was over played, it was still a bop.

I placed my foot on the brakes, as if came to the annoying crossing guard that has been here since my freshmen year holding the STOP sign with the silver metallic looking whistle, in between his thin lips. He waved his hand to the direction to the school sidewalk to the students crossing the street, which seemed to take their time socializing and walking extra slow today.

I didn't seem to mind today that much, no matter how much of annoyance it could be. A high pitched whistle noise brought me out of my thoughts, and he was signaling me to turn. I did as told, and found myself instantly feeling comfortable on school grounds. Something I missed even though over summer I spent it with my family on vacation at a beach resort in Cancun and other destinations.

I know what your probably thinking.
Who enjoys school? Good question. I guess I do. At least my experience here has been better than I could ever ask for. Mostly because the drama program. Singing, Dancing, Acting-- I love it with a passion, even more then politics. A backup plan if I don't make it big in the music industry. I used to joke with my four other best friends who also happen to be musically gifted and take drama with me, that we'd be in a world wide selling top of the charts girl group named Fifth Harmony. A name we had come up with last year joking around. But obviously that isn't a realistic thing to believe.

Another good thing about school- seeing my boyfriend. Whom I haven't seen in 2 months- well because I was off roaming Europe while he was back home visiting his family in Canada.

I drove up to the student parking lot, and searched for the 400 row, and my newly decorated parking block that read "LMJ27" on it. The main color was black but the lettering was a gorgeous shade of sea green- reminded me of my eyes. Which reminds me to thank Ross for doing this for me while I was prepping for school last week.

Pulling up in my parking spot excitedly, I recognized the person two spots down, standing there with a pearly white smile, his perfectly flawless tanned skin, glistening. His light pink beanie flattering his hair and outfit of the day. He stood with his arms uncrossing, and walking toward me as I hopped out with a cheeky smile.

Within seconds I hopped on him, my arms wrapping around his neck, his tightly around my waist, tightening our embrace

Within seconds I hopped on him, my arms wrapping around his neck, his tightly around my waist, tightening our embrace. He took a sigh of contentment. "Missed you so much Justin," I finally spoke up, enjoying the moment. He kissed the top of my head before speaking.