Chapter 3

My phone vibrating woke me up.
I didn't bother caring about the time.
I groaned and picked up the phone placing it on my ear, face still pressed against a pillow.

"Girl. It's 11:50, Justin should be there in 10 minutes. And you didn't tell me about last night? " Dinah said. My head shot up, and hopped out of bed.

"Oh shit- How did you know about today?" I asked her sifting through my closet for a shirt and pair of jeans. I thanked the gods quietly as I found a pair of high waisted denim shorts. I couldn't find a shirt, so I just left the black lace bra I had on, and grabbed my black bomber jacket tossing it over.

"I invited JB to hang out but he said he has a date with you

"I invited JB to hang out but he said he has a date with you." She responded. "Well I'll call you later. I have to finish getting ready." I said hanging up before she could even reply.

Quickly removing my pajamas I threw on my clothes, and Ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Rushing out, I sat down at my makeup table and grabbed my foundation and concealer.
The door bell rang as I began applying it under my eyes.

"Lauren!" I heard my mom shout.
I got up, and popped my head out my room door.
"Tell him to come up. I'm almost ready." I said.

I take it she heard because I heard footsteps.
I grabbed my brush to blend, and I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said finishing my right eye. I figured I could add some eyeliner to make my eyes pop more.  And that I did.

"Hey babe." He said with a smile. "Hi." I responded.
I took a second and glanced at myself in the mirror. Not bad for 10 minutes. 

"You ready?" He asked. "Yup." I said with a perky smirk. "Great but before we go- I really need to say this. I mean I had a whole day planned with cheesy romantic stuff- and I know you don't like all that you prefer just basic things.. so I put some thought and I'd like to tell you now so the date can be better. Lauren- I love you." I looked at him shook at it.

Wasn't expecting it at this moment. My heart was skipping beats. I just stood their looking at him. In shock. His face went from a smile to a look of regret. He was waiting for my response. I licked my lips, and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Right sorry- Probably too soon. " he said sounding let down.

Lauren say it back!

"No- I love you too- I just," I laughed during that sentence and I saw his let down face light up.
"That's great!" He said cupping my cheeks.
"I love you too-" I said my smile so big my cheeks hurting.  He pecked my lips, and quickly we left. We ran down my stairs, and I headed toward the front door. He swept me off my feet bridal style, and I couldn't help but laugh throughout this whole process. As we reached his car, he tossed me a towel on my lap.

"What's this for?" I asked still smiling like an idiot.
"We're going to the beach." He said simply hopping in and started driving without hesitation. After a few minutes of silence but the comfortable kind, we made it to Mystic Beach. But only this area was more secluded. There was a rock shaped like a tunnel that took most of the area. It was shaded with a large comfortable looking umbrella there to cover people from the rays of the sun. A large outdoor expensive looking white sofa beneath it.