Part 3

Tessy pushed john away tears steaming down her face. "Then who's is it?" Tessy asked between sobs. "I.. i .." John started to say, but he stopped and looking at something in the distance. "John what is it?" Tessy asked her voice shaking. "Help." said a dark figure walking towards us, it fell to the ground. John started running to the figure Tessy followed. When Tessy reached them she sat beside John who was talking to a man. The man was covered in blood from head to toe. The man looked at Tessy, she was holding the necklaces in her hand. The man reached for the necklaces "my soul mate" he muttered. There was silence then a gasp for air. He was dead, and his soul mate watched him die.

......

Tessys eyes filled with tears she turned to josh, he was still just looking at the dead man his face in shock. "Josh.. do you know what this means?" Tessy said happiness emerging in her voice. "what?" josh said his eyes still fixed on the body. "we can be together, you can take his necklace they fit!" she said hugging him he pushed her off him. "Why would you say that mine is still..." josh froze in the middle of his sentence. Tessy turned around there was a man with a knife standing there the man whispered "you will die to Tessy".