The call

* flashback*

" one day were going to be so famous Ariana! " Justin said to me.

I smiled and laughed

" I hope so bieber! " I shouted back at him.

He's my definition of perfection. He's like a brother I never had, he's my best friend but most importantly he's my crush and I've fallen bead over heals for him, but i would never let him know that.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Justin asking if I was okay.

" ari are you ok? I think your day dreaming on me again! " Justin said shaking me.

" oh sorry. Where were we? Oh right doing our cover of ill be " I said feeling slightly embarrassed.

" you sound amazing when you sing ari I can't wait to make this cover! Everyone's going to love it! " Justin said while hugging me and giving me a kiss.

I loved when he called me ari. It was my favorite nickname of his. Everytime he said my name it gave me butterflies.

We finally started filming our cover together when Pattie ( Justin's mom) walked in the room

" hey Justin? Can you come here real quick you have an important phone call! "

We stopped filming and Justin got up and went to go get the phone. A few minutes later I heard Justin screaming.

" thank you! Thank you so so much! You have no idea how much this means to me! "

I was thinking of why he could be so happy. Maybe he got a scholarship for college. Whatever it was he was really happy about it.

All of a sudden I hear Justin running up the stairs and bursting through the door with a huge smile one his face.

" IM SIGNED"