Chapter 4

So I finally finished my cover of "emotions" by Mariah Carey. I uploaded it to YouTube and I put a special description.

"Hey guys it's Ariana! This cover is special to me and i dedicate it to and old friend of mine. I'm not going to mention his name but i hope you guys enjoy this cover and Chaz dancing in the background like a retard ;D"

For some reason i really liked this cover. Next i went to twitter amd tweeted:

"Hey Arianators! go check out my new cover of emotions by Mariah Carey! hope you guys like it! <3"

Within a minute i got hundreds of retweets and favorites. then i got a mention from Chaz

"@chazsomers

Everybody go check out Ariana's new cover!"

Of course i retweeted it and then i looked at chaz and we both bursted out laughing. But soon enough our laughing got interrupted by my dad.

"Hey Ari someones on the phone to talk to you about your music career! His name is scooter!"

Scooter. That name sounds so familiar.

"Hello Ari?!?! Are you going to answer the phone?" chaz yelled.

"Oh uhm yeah, thanks Chaz

!"

I ran down the stairs to my dad to get the phone. It's real. This is actually happening.

I finally got off the phone and had the biggest smile on my face.

"Are you okay?" i heard Chaz say while walking downstairs.

"Hello Ariana?!' i hear from both chaz and my dad.

"Im signed.. IM SIGNED!!" i shouted

We were all jumping around and acting crazy.

"Oh my god. wow. uhm were leaving in 3 days and if they like me.."

"You'll move out their.." Chaz said quietly. i could tell he was upset.

"Yea but this is my chance... And your coming with me.. Justin may have left you behind but I'm not leaving you behind."

With that Chaz left an went to go pack and so did I.