Chapter One

Jessica was scrolling through Instagram when she came across a photo of three boys. The caption said that they were the Blake Boys. After scrolling through the account Jessica discovered that two are twins and one is a little over a month older. The twins were named Justin and Danny and the older one was named Damon. Damon was not biologically related to the twins but they were so close that they might as well be triplets. 'They are adorable.' Jessica thought to herself.

"Jess! Come down for dinner please." Jessica's mom called up the stairs. 

"Okay I'll be right there mom." Jessica called back turning off her phone.

After eating dinner and showering and everything that night Jessica checked her phone before bed to set her alarm and post a picture to let people know she was going to bed. When she unlocked her phone a picture of Justin popped back up.  She started scrolling again and before she knew it her alarm was going off for her to get up for school.

"What the hell?!" Jessica whisper shouted to herself. 'Did i really stay up all night looking thought fan pages?' Jessica thought as she got out of bed. The weird thing was that she wasn't even tired. As she was getting ready she couldn't help but keep checking her phone to see if Danny or Justin had posted. She liked Damon too but there was something about Danny and Justin that was different. She felt like she was connected to them. She had always felt like she didn't really fit in with her family. She looked nothing like her parents and acted nothing like them either. Justin and Danny always seemed to post what she was thinking. They seemed to get her without even knowing them. Jessica told her self that her mind was just telling her self that because they were 'famous.' She heard her mom calling her down stair, she looked at the clock on her desk and realized that she was going to be late if she didn't go now. Good thing she had gotten finished getting ready. 'I've really got to stop loosing track of time.' Jessica thought as she grabbed her bag and high-tops and ran down the stairs to the car.