Refusal

Jimin face grew hot with anger and he stared at Yoongi with a haunting expression. "No." Jimin finally managed to get out. Yoongi's expression drooped a bit as he watched Jimin grab the front of his shirt. "Hyung.." Jimin began his voice shaking a little. "We're gonna talk about this before you just demand me to forget." A moment of silence passed and Jimin gave an annoyed grunt clutching tighter to the front of his shirt. Yoongi began to shake his head. "Just- no we drink to forget so thats what I'm doing." Jimin shook Yoongi a bit before letting go. There was a hallowed out expression that decorated Jimin's face. He seemed dissatisfied, lost and angry all at once. The silence between the 2 grew more and more tense. "You might have been drunk off your ass, but I wasn't. I know exactly what I did." This was the first time Yoongi had ever heard Jimin snap at him in such a tone. "That doesn't mean you just decide were going to talk about it." Yoongi's tone got a bit aggressive before he let out a deep sigh. Over dramatic to put it simple. Oddly he felt himself getting worked up over the issue despite his own idea of trying to be as calm and collected as her perceived himself being. After a few moments of letting the tense air between the 2 lighten a bit Yoongi ran a hand through his hair. "Jimin -" he began in a low tone. "Why can't you just leave it at that I was drunk and unable to manage myself?" Jimin seemed to ponder the question for the extent of 10 seconds before his face began to turn red. "Well.." his voice cracked a bit and he shifted his weight back and forth between his legs uncomfortably. "I liked it-" Jimin refused to make eye  contact. Yoongi shook his head and grabbed Jimin by the wrist and dragged him all the way to the cafe that the group had met up despite the fact they bickered and fought the entire way. The whole squad even got to witness them stopping in front of the cafe bickering with hand motions.

"Alright listen I fucking swear if you bring up what happened this morning I will not hesitate to fucking knock you out. I'm sorry you liked it but i can't let this spill. It was a drunk night so leave it at that." Yoongi poked Jimin's chest harshly causing him to take a few steps back. Jimin's face scrunched up and he yanked at the collar of Yoongi's hoodie. "Oh fucking believe me with you decorated like this I wont need to say shit-" Jimin paused shaking his head, "I cannot fucking believe you're acting like this didn't happen!! You can't blow this off-!" Yoongi reached for the door of the cafe but paused. "I swear Park Jimin if I have to yank you out of here for bring this up I will not hesitate." Jimin shouldered past Yoongi and flung the door open before grabbing Yoongi by the arm and harshly snapping in his ear, "I'm not done talking about this. We are not done talking about this Yoongi." He let go of him with a slight shove striding over and sitting down next to Hoseok who look just as shook as anyone else did. Yoongi pulled at his hair a little before quietly walking over and pulling up a chair at the opposite end of the table to Jimin near Namjoon. "So uh.." Jin began awkwardly glancing back and forth between the 2 brooding sides of the table. "Anyone want coffee it's on m-" "No." both in unison before glaring at each other with a deadly looking. "Woaahh what the hell happened? You 2 look like your going to kill each other!" Hoseok leaned in a little, his eyes a bit wide at the hostile situation only escalating. Yoongi's head tilted back as he continued glaring a Jimin who was staring at the table glaring and gritting his teeth. "Nah I won't kill him. Nothing important happened for such a measure." Jimin's eyes shot up and he clutched his hands in fists. Yoongi tilted his head and then shook it as if saying "don't you dare start talking". Jimin let out a rough sigh before turning to Jin and forcing a smile Yoongi knew was entirely fake. "Thank you hyung.. I think I'll actually take you up on that offer of coffee." Jin nodded taking out his wallet and shoving a handful of bills in Yoongi's hand. "You go get something too." Yoongi opened his mouth to refuse but Jin gave him one of those "don't you dare disobey my motherly command" looks. Yoongi let out a vexed grumble getting up and glancing at Jimin who was staring at him with an annoyed expression. "I'm not your mom Jimin. Get the fuck up and get yourself your own shit." Jimin squinted slightly getting up and walking around Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung who watched both him and Yoongi with extreme focus. Yoongi turned to walked to the counter before he heard Namjoon pipe up, "And when you get back you should tell us about those hickies all over your neck!" Yoongi shivered and he could see Jimin smirking out of the corner of his eye.

"You better know what the fuck you want when we get to the counter." Yoongi snapped looking over at the group of boys who were watching them like they were foreign animals. Jimin remained quiet before he turned to Yoongi with a smirk across his face. "What you planning on telling the about those marks? Some girls fault?" Yoongi nodded cocking his head to the side looking Jimin strait in the eye. "Exactly what I'm gonna say. I'll tell em' she was a British girl too." Jimin's smirk disappeared instantly. "Seriously? You're that fucking shallow Yoongi?" Jimin's voice rose a bit catching the attention of a few people including their group of friends who seemed to stare even harder after the noise. Yoongi scoffed then pointed at the door. "If you don't want to hear it then the door is right there. Do I need to remind you that I in fact plan on forgetting this morning happened, that last night happened and that instead of waking up next to you I woke up to some random girl?" Jimin's expression twisted into a betrayed one and he got quiet only speaking when he ordered an expresso then sat down quickly after getting it. It was obvious it was too hot for him to drink but he gulped it as quickly as he could. "So what's with all the marks Yoongi?" Yoongi laughed rubbing his neck. "I don't remember much from last night so I'm sure it was some girl yeah?" Jimin scoffed quietly earning a pissed off glance from Yoongi. Namjoon nodded slowly glancing over and Jimin. "Can one of you explain why us 5 are in the middle of a war between you 2?" Jimin let out another scoff sitting up strait. "You know.." Jimin began, "Don't." Yoongi warned standing. Jimin let out a sigh waving his hand. "We.. just got in a fight about me not answering Jungkook's calls and wondering off.."  Jimin eyes closer sighing partially sad. "Sorry.." Yoongi flinched a little at the apology. Though he refused to accept the fact that he was the once that kissed Jimin and forced Jimin into the idea that it never happened his apology was what made him realise what he did was really shitty. "It's okay Jimin I was just a bit worried thats all!" Jungkook piped up patting Jimin on the back. Jimin gave jungkook a soft sad smile glancing at Yoongi again with disappointment filling his eyes. "I think i'll take my leave.." Yoongi finally managed to say moving around the other boys to get toward the exit. "I don't feel very well.." He gave on last wave before making an exit as quickly as he could.

"God damn it.."

Boi feel bad now. Im ight ik like the past 2 chaps have been super aggressive so wow im gonna fluff it up next chapter hopefully :)