Intro

Some say a child is a blessing. That when you here your doctor say 'Your pregnant' is the best news you would ever here. However in my case , it's the worst. My Name is Afrikaa Alexandra Legend, also know as Queen.

Before I tell you my story of how I learnt to play with the cards I had been dealt, I would like to tell you how I ended up in this predicament. You see I was never the type to go to parties or even think about boys until the day of my parents funeral when the person my family owe came up to me and forced me into the "business". He would always tell me how my beauty will come to use. I would always think he meant my body , some how I was right. soon after that I was working a pole and having sex with random men to make enough money for him leaving me with the scraps.

"Ms.Legend are you listening"

I was just 19 years old sitting in some broke down clinic trying to find out if I'm pregnant or not with no one to turn too.

"Is there any way the test is wrong" She gave me a small smile before coming to sit by me.

"Afrikaa you are a bright young woman who fallen into the darkness. Paying for someone else's crime but, the thing growing inside you is the only way to make things better."

"But I can barely provide for my self let alone a baby . I can't just strip for money anymore. Mrs.Jay me and you both know Javier will stop at nothing to get his money , how do I know you he won't try and harm this so called blessing "

"Give it a year and tell him he isn't as bad as you think . how do you think I was able to leave that horrible club "

Listening to an ex stripper was never the ideal option for me but what does a 19 year old know. Just as she said , I did . Now I'm a 21 years old with a beautiful baby girl who is now 1 years old born on November 2nd. Instead of stripping for money I am currently working as Javier personal anything . I you want me to steal or break in I'm your girl . Want to spy on another gang I'm your girl .

"Javier you have 5 seconds to leave before I kill you " I mumbled in my pillow .

"How do you even do that I didn't even knock yet "

"It's a talent what do you want it's 3 in the morning "

"You have work to do "

"Robbery again " I asked

"Nope just some undercover work I need you to go back to the club for the night , do your thing let someone see you and that's it for tonight "

This is my life.

"I'm ready" I said opening the door. My heels were so high that I looked taller than Javier even when it was all the way around. I was getting near the stage and I could hear the screams of the men.

"Queen! Queen! Queen!" They were hungry of me. They wanted me.

"Let's just get this over with" I said to myself.

I was wearing a Red strapless top and a very skimpy black skirt. All my body was covered with special oil that made my skin look hot . I got on the stage, the men screamed as I walked in a seductive way until I got to the stripper pole. I wrapped my hand around it and walked around it. I gave dirty looks at all the men until I found him, I licked my lips seductively. The screams became louder .I leaned against the stripper pole , my skirt was so short that let them see my blue thong. Using this as my chance to find him. Gazing threw the crowed until I saw a guy, all in black at the back of the saloon, he was looking at me insensitively. He was extremely handsome ,
leaning against a big couch, which was in the V.I.P zone.

I came back to my dance kneeling and opening my legs to let the men watched me in detail. The boy kept looking at me with those black eyes. I was used to the dirty looks and rude comments but not to this boy intimidating gaze. I played with my boobs touching them slowly before taking off my top. The men went crazy. I got a finger inside my mouth and sucked it looking at the boy on the corner, he didn't show any emotion.

I got on the stripper pole and held myself by my legs; I touched my body watching the men almost jumping to me. I got down the pole quickly landing in the splits and crawled to end of the stage again and knelt in front of them, but for my surprise the boy was at the front. How the hell did he get there so fast? He looked at me right into my eyes as he placed a hundred-dollar bill inside my skirt. He turned around and walked away. Mission complete. I stood up and vowed to the men saying goodbye. They complained, I got my top from the floor and walked down of the stage. I was putting on my top as Javier put his arm around my shoulder smiling .