Meeting You <3

Allana's POV

His eyes are so mesmerizing! That's all I could say. I could just really get lost in those eyes. I didn't notice Ali is calling my name.

"Huh? What?" I said to her dumbfoundedly. She just rolled her eyes at me. That was when i realized that Miss Daniels is saying something in front.

"okay students, wait here i'll just go check something." she said then walked out.

Niall's POV

I'm still thinking about this girl I wish I could meet her soon, and for me right now I wish it was like at this instant.

There was a teacher walking in our way, I think she was the one at the stage earlier.

" hey miss Daniels, how's everything? " Annie asked.

" well, I didn't know you guys are here? What are you doing here in the corner why don't you go in the front so you can get a good view. " miss Daniels said, giving us a warm smile.

" really mam? That would be lovely" Annie replied while looking at me.

" no problem, let them meet the band specially Allana, they'll love her. " she said, while walking away.

Annie turned to me and smirked, " looks, like we'll meet her earlier than expected, " though I think she meant by WE is ONLY ME... Then. We started walking in the front. This is it.

Allana's POV

I was just trying to close my eyes when,

" good morning guys, how are you in this lovely morning? " I would recognize that voice from anywhere, Annie.

I opened my eyes and see them along with the celebrities starting to sit at the front. I noticed that the one I was staring at 5 minutes ago was none other than Niall Horan.

" we're good Annie, thanks for asking " Drew answered for us. My other 3 best friends is practically trying to put away my body parts because they keep on pulling me and squealing like fan girls.. Okay now I'm getting annoyed with this 3.

" hold on right there girls! Where's the decency? " I told them, and they stop squirming and they just pouted.

" soo!!! " Annie interrupted, " I wanted you guys to meet, Drew, Blake, Adam, Jake, Allison, Melissa and lat but not the least Allana, " she finished. I was the one who started to talk with a confident smile, " hey guys I'm sorry for their behaviour, you know us now, you don't have to introduce yourself cause we quite know you, welcome to our university! " I said laughing at the end. While I was talking I can sure feel that a certain blond Irish bloke is looking at me. Well, this will be interesting.

--

Hey guys, sorry If just updated now, I've been pretty busy and I was sick so yeah! :) sorry again. I'm sorry for the crappy chapter, but at least the real deal will start now, haha! Thanks for the votes by the way! :)

By the way if someone can make me a banner for this book or comments, I'll dedicate the next chapter and might as we'll be a part of the story! :) love you guys!!

Love, Noraiza xx

Toddles ;* xoxo