Earlier

One can imagine the old days being some of the best, well some days I do remember which still brings excitement and yes! I do want to live them again.
I closed my eyes and realised I was on a journey to my past and I saw myself grabbing the corner of mothers Kameez (long shirt) and how secure I felt behind her. You get to think that there's no such thing as "worries" when you're a child, because for me my parents were always there. That's when I suddenly opened my eyes and realised I was getting late for something... Get up Al, time to go get yourself the Job! Hmm gotta wear something fancy before the interview starts and I can even hear my dad calling, I guess should go down and see what he says.
I'm about 45 minutes before my interview starts and my dad says I should've been up early to get the bread & eggs, anyway I have to do what he says though I'm very angry (You have no idea it's just been half the month and we are already out of cash!!!)
I only have about 15 minutes to reach and mums asking me wait for the sandwich. Mum I'm late quickkkkkk!!! "I'm not a Robot, I can't cook this fast... I'm sick and tired of living like this, your Dad should get a job enough is enough!!" And now dad's on the other end "I'm trying to get one, I'm not even asking your son to do a job". Man I don't wanna hear them fight, so I'll just grab the sandwich and leave. Probable come home late so things can settle down! Ahmed open the gate, time to leave.
As usual I was late but thankfully no one's around yet. The building is beautiful, looks as if there are mirrors everywhere and the temperature is just right. I can see 13 girls and about 50 guys who have turned up for the interview. Everyone is talking to each other like they know them and I'm here sitting alone, or maybe people don't like me? I'm even dressed up nice and look at that guy he looks like he just came out of bed.
There's also some meeting taking place in the room behind me, this is serious and I'm also getting nervous! "Please hand in your CVs and people who are informally dressed are allowed to leave", ok that's serious but since I'm staying, I don't care I've just got to ace it.
"Sorry brother we don't take A'levels you need to be a graduate for this job", ummmm okay
I hate my life, I needed this job and focus on collecting so I could study and than get a degree. Why would anyone want a worthless job if he owns a degree stupid people. ---Car not starting--- just great now I have to push you too, foxy (that's how I usually talk to my cars) I love you babe, please don't give up pleaaaase start please!!