Battles

Both opponents took off their shirts and faced each other, then after about half a minute they raged toward each other with what seemed to be all the force they had. They moves and skills they have learned was so impressive, if i had ever had to fight one I would sadly have to admit that I might be torn to pieces. The only person I've hurt was a girl yet, I can't remember why I think it's because she said something about someone, which is weird because the only person I care enough for to kill someone would be Daniel, he's the person I love and no one else. I continued watching wanting to help some how I just didn't know how I could myself healing but would I even be strong enough to help. What if I just get in the way.

Marco put out a nice stiff left, which he planned to follow with a right cross. Daniel slipped to the left, which threw him off enough so that he could step inside the right cross and get a handful of his hair. Daniel pulled Marco's head forward and broke his nose with his head. Still holding his hair in one hand, Daniel got his other hand moved it towards Marco's crotch and put his shoulder into Marco and lifted him off the ground and slammed him down on the concrete. He grunted, and went limp. When Daniel stood back, Marco slowly made his way up after being thrown on the ground and there I was still against the wall with my mouth opened.

I know Daniel was handling everything just fine but dang I wanted to help him so badly I went ahead and stood up, but that's when I realized that my powers was active again starring at the ground I stood on, I knew I could help now. I glanced back up at the wrong moment, my face was now covered with nothing but blood. A normal person would have screamed, yet I didn't I knew it wasn't Daniel's because I could feel my birth mark still glowing. I wiped the blood off my face.

"Daniel are you okay?" I wasn't as scared of him like I was before, so I made my to him.

He put his arm around my shoulder and we went upstairs. everything was going so fast I thought we going to wait awhile before either of us wanted to make contact with each other in the bedroom but we went straight to the shower and after I was done I laid on his bed. At first I wan't expecting anything to happen, but when he made his way out of the shower.

I knew what was going to happen.

"I'll give you anything. My body, my soul, take them. Take everything."

We stared at one another as he pushed in a little deeper, nudging slowly, slowly...

My eyes widened, and I inhaled roughly as he entered me.

Daniel immediately froze, steadying me with a hand to my hip, ensuring that neither of us moved.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," he crooned. He moved his hand to my face and began stroking her. "That's the worst of it, I promise. Are you all right?'"He scanned my face eagerly for any signs of tears.

But there weren't any. It wasn't as painful as I thought it might be. It wasn't completely comfortable either, but the sensation of having him inside me, the emotions i saw on his face, in his eyes, distracted me from the twinges inside...it was almost too much.

I wanted more. More of him. More of this...I wanted to see him come apart above me and know that we had done this together. I wanted to find our own beautiful rhythm. The music swirled and rose about us, a tempting pace I was eager to match. I smiled, and he felt my smile travel all the way to his heart, allaying his worries. Without breaking eye contact, he began to move in and out maddeningly slowly.

I blinked rapidly at the feel of Daniel inside of me. My hands slid down the tensing muscles in his back to his behind, smoothing over his curves and feeling his rhythmic thrusting beneath my touch. He balanced himself on one elbow, tracing sensual patterns up and down my ribs and over my shoulder.

Daniel moved a hand to splay his long fingers across my ass, guiding and moving me, but following a gentle pace. He had waited so long. I watched his eyebrows come together and his teeth clamp down on his lower lip. They were moving, moving, not fast but with determination.

Our battle was done.