Chapter Twenty Two

Please vote, comment and share (:

***THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY SEXUAL!!***

I know I haven't really been giving warnings anymore and after this one I probably won't anymore.

------

I turned the steaming water from the shower off, reaching out for my towel, which had been sitting on the heater, so was now warm, and wrapped it around my body. I sighed in content as I never felt the cool air touch my body.

"Darc, can I come in?" I heard Violet ask from the other side of the bathroom door. I walked over and unlocked the door, pulling the door open as I do so. She steps in with something behind her back and closes the door again.

"The girls and I wanted to give you an early birthday gift" She smiled widely, almost mischievously.

"You guys really didn't have to" I grin, happy at the fact I have the most amazing best friends.

"So it's not amazing, but we all get to be matching and they're extremely comfortable and sexy so we'll look banging tonight" She laughed, making me laugh as well.

She brought her hands from behind her back and held up a light pink silk short pyjama set.

(Violet wears the black one, Amelia wears the gold, Darcy wears the pink, Olivia is wearing a navy blue one which isn't in this pic)

"Oh my god, is this from that super cute boutique in the mall? It's so expensive in there! Oh my, gosh, Violet, I really don't deserve you guys!" I pulled her in for a tight hug, jumping on to her waist and wrapping my legs around her, forgetting that I'm in fact only wearing a towel at the moment.

She laughed and let me get down, still smiling at my reaction to her gift. "Darc, stop, you're gonna make me emotional" She chuckled, already wiping her eyes "It's just been so long since you've been here with us for your birthday, and I know we still sent you gifts and got to facetime you, but is just not the same, we wanted this to be special.

See, every year for my past birthdays, back in England, my parents would fly out to England a couple days after, so that Joe still got his birthday back home, and then I got to celebrate it with my friends and still get to see my parents. Not that I had many friends back in England.

It just now hit me that this is my first birthday I'm spending with my friends and brother in 10 years. I blinked a couple times, looking at Violet who mirrors my emotions, nearly in tears too.

Just then, Amelia knocked and came in with Oliva, who surprisingly looked a happier than she had been in recent days. I smiled at them when they came in and shut the door behind them.

"This is the saddest gathering I've ever walked into, and I've been to two funerals" Amelia joked, jumping on onto the counter after I did. Violet sat down on the dark brown chair that was in the corner next to the large bath, and Olivia sat down on the Toilet after closing the lid.