Ranks

Highranks

Alpha: The Pack leader. What they say should be considered law. What they say you do. Only a Male can be Alpha.
They are to be treated with the highest respect and honor. They oversee all actions of the pack.  Any secrets hidden from them is considered treason.  (1)

Luna: Alpha female. Loyal to the Alpha. Has Alpha's pups and raises them. She too is to be treated with respect. (1)

Beta: Second in command to the Alpha. They If the Alpha is killed or is lost, the Beta will take his place. (1-2) 1 of each gender.

Delta: Third in command and leader of many border patrols, Pack hunts and other events. Leader of the Sentinels.(1)

Sentinel: Head scouts/ Spies. The center of intelligence. They discover most things and teach to other pack members.(3-5)

General: War leader. If the pack goes to war, they will be leading the charge. Handpicked and trained by the alpha.(1)

Menders: Healers, doctors, and herbalists of the pack. They diagnose, treat, and prescribe to all the members of the pack. They are important because  they control who lives and who dies. (1-3)

Elders: The old and wise of the pack. They are treated with high respect and are thanked for their services that they once provided. They tell stories that provide inspiration and positive moral. (Unlimited)

MID RANKS

Scribes: Lower rank of Sentinel. Scribes record information and teach pups/ new recruits. (2-4)

Scouts: Discover new land, food sources, herbs, other packs, and secure borders. (Unlimited)

Spies: Simmilar to Scouts, Spies discover information undercover and remain in the shadows. (2-6)

Assassins: Trained killers. If the alpha requests that someone is to be killed they will kill them without question.
(2)

Warriors: Frontline defenders and are the portion of the soilders in wars or skirmishes. Athletic build with Strength and speed on their side. Led by the General. (5-8)

Phalanx: Heavy warriors that maximize strength and defense.
(2-3)

Mender Assistant: Simmilar to nurses in that they assist the Menders.(3)

Hunters:  Provide food for the pack. Vital to survival.(unlimited)

Pup sitters: Guards the pups and raises them if the pup's mother is not around. Commonly referred to as the nanny of the pack. (1)

LOWER RANKS

Pups: Young of the pack. The Babies, Children, and Teenagers of the pack. At the age of 1 they are no longer considered a pup.(Unlimited)

Unemployed: wolves without jobs. They do not get much respect. (Unlimited)

Omega: The lowest of the low. Omegas are the cowards, weaklings, and scapegoats. They are often picked on by other members of the pack. Omega can also be a punishment by the alpha. If the Alpha believes you should be punished  less than death or exile, you can be demoted to Omega or Unemployed. These wolves are treated with little to no respect. (Unlimited)

Rogue:Lone wolf. They dont belong to a pack. They can have a group but they do not have a pack, they can create a pack or be accepted by an existing alpha and join the pack.