Chapter 18

{Read authors notes for a important notice and someone has a shout out}

*Bethany POV*

I feel really dead....

*Louis POV*

We raced back to the hospital and Harry stayed.

We can't look in Bethanys window because the curtains are closed.

They are trying to rescutitate her.

The doctor came out with a sad look on her face.

"Hello boys and Perrie, We have some every sad news" The doctor took a break and started up again.

"She is not going to make it. Who's going to make the choice?" She said. Giving us a warm smiled.

Everyone was in tears but for some reason Eleanor wasn't.

Yeah we are all here.

"W-what choice?" Perrie shuddered crying. Zayn wrapped his arms around her.

"If you want to turn off the life support?" She said.

Perrie let out a sob.

I'm in tears as well. Bethany was my lover and the mother of my child.

I can't lose her.......

"WHAT? WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Bethany's mother came racing around the corner.I don't like her, she is so loud.

"How about you back off Mrs Lean! You weren't here for her when she had her first child. You left her, so you have no fucking right to be here NOW!" I yelled in her face. She gave me a disgusted look and walked away.

"I can't believe my daughter would hang out with you gay bo's. I hate you all and you all and you have no right to be here. She doesn't like any of you!" She yelped and turned the corner, leaving.

I slid down the wall with my head in my hands.

"We are not turning it off!" I said wiping my eyes.

"Um...I think it would be a better choice to turn it off" The doctor said calmly.

"I DON'T WANT TO! I NEED A MOTHER TO HELP ME CARE FOR MY DAUGHTER" I screamed. She sighed.

"Lou, Calm down" Harry said and gave me a guy hug. I sighed and walked over to where Bethany was behind the curtains.

"Ok, Turn it off" I whispered only just loud enough. I cried hardest I've ever cried before.

The doctor walked back in and opened the curtain, so we could take our last look at her but that's when.................... Her eyes opened and her chest started to rise up and down at normal

Speed.

The doctor flicked the life support before she knew Bethany was awake.

I screamed STOP!

but it must have been a sound proof room.

I tried the door but it was locked.

I went back to the window and saw Bethany's eyes were closed again.

"NO! STOP!" I screamed so loud. Everyone but Eleanor was trying to do something but no, nothing work.

Wait....The window!

I smashed though it was my back and some use of my hands.

Ouch, It hurts

I pushed the doctor out the way and turning the life support back on.