The Mute She-Wolf

Full Introduction

"Hey? How come you don't talk much?" He says, lips catching at the edge in a cute carefree smile.

I glance away as the breeze gently sways my hair behind me, landing softly mid-back. I look into the distance and admire the breathtaking view. The deep evergreen forest seems to glow bright in its natural glory. The breeze sweeps again causing the trees to sway, a leave lands gently next to us. A frown creeps its way onto my lips as a deep stir moves within me. The world and all its inhabitants seem to connect as one naturally ... normally ... yet in this world, I seem to exist and have no place in it.

I come back to reality as I feel his intense gaze on me deepen. I grimace looking at nothing in particular while continuing the mental battle within. Should I just tell him? Or maybe ... show him? I sneak a quick peek at him, watching his amazing carefree smile fade into a slight frown. Those beautiful hazel eyes filling with concern, while he shifts closer to me in an almost defensive stance. Knowing that I need to be careful with the decision I make, I take a deep breath before fully facing him, my crystal blue eyes get lost in his caramel chocolate ones, as he fully reads me like an open book. His eyes soften while he raises his strong firm hand up to my cheek, caressing it with his thumb, creating tiny imaginary sparks to fly across my face. I sigh at the touch, leaning into it while relaxing my body next to his.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He whispers so quietly I could have missed it if it weren't for my miraculous hearing. I pull away from him slowly and sit up, he immediately straightens up watching me carefully. My hand begins to tremble as I slowly raise it up to the collar of my turtleneck, my eyes search his for reassurance, and seeing my hesitation he gives me a small smile along with a squeeze on my knee. I gently bring down the collar of my turtleneck and instantly hear an ear-splitting growl that vibrates through my core.****************************************************************** This story is about a 17-year-old girl named Cecelia Johnson who is, in fact, a werewolf, more so in her worlds term a she-wolf. She has fierce red hair and ice blue piercing eyes that are the color of a midsummer sky. Her only a downfall is that she faces one disability............. She's Mute. She's lost the ability to talk since she was little due to a tragic incident...

If you wish to learn more about Cecelia Johnson, and dive into the adventurous journey she faces as her upcoming birthday changes her life forever, then read 'The Mute She-Wolf'.

Also, there is to be no copyrighting of the book or you will be charged! Thanks! Hope you enjoy it! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Copyright © 2013 Bored_um_not13. All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story owned by Bored_um_not13.

All parts of this book including the Chapters, Characters, Pictures, Videos, may not be reproduced, or stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form by Electronic, Mechanical, Photocopying, Recording, or Otherwise without permission of the author.[Me]

All of the characters are from my imagination and are copyrighted!

Any similarities to anything else is not intended!

Plagiarize my book in any way and there will be severe consequences!

Any violations in this shall result in the maximum penalty!

Vote, Comment, And Fan!

~LoveHelloKitty😃