Public Announcement

Hey, guys long time no see! Ok ok before you start throwing pitchforks and what not I want to first apologize. I am very truly sorry for abandoning this book for over 2 years. This book was a book I started during my years of high school, where I was just a young curious writer wanting to express my love of writing with others. And in return, I ran into multiple writer's blocks along with more and more excuses for not being able to write. Resulting in me not writing, updating, or even touching this website for years. However, that changes now! From now on I will be updating this book more regularly, pause, that doesn't mean I'll be posting a new chapter for this book within the next few weeks. I want to start by revamping the book going from the very beginning and fixing some of the intro, plot, characters, and path the book will take. No I will not be changing the main character, she will remain a mute she-wolf, I will be just changing the childlike grammar and word choice I used since its been so long since I've written anything. I want you guys to help me to become a better writer at the same time I want to provide you guys with quality work. So in exchange, I will be revamping the book day by day until it's to my liking and your liking. From there I will then continue the book forward to finishing it because my goal is for this book to be the first book I complete in my writing career and on Wattpad. I know this will be a long process so I have a vote for you guys. 

Would you rather, while I'm updating this book, post tiny behind the scene parts to this book or would you rather I just post random short stories and you guys give me different topics or genres to write about each week? 

Comment yes here for behind the scene updates!

Comment yes here for random short stories! [You can post ideas if you like!]

Your choice! I'll end the vote Monday, October 1st, to kick off a new month and a new beginning to our journey. Happy Choosing!

~KyraIdris💕