Textrovert/TCPS

"You're breath smells like a donkey pooped out hot sauce." Well, that was quite an image, Keeley thought to herself sarcastically before leaning in, breathing heavily on Nicky's face. 

Putting a hand to her face, Nicky pushed back her best friends face, a look of disgust resting on her facial features. "How attractive." She responded to the action dryly. 

"I try." Keeley admitted as she propped her elbows on the metal looking plastic table. 

The two best friends were currently sitting at the farthest table of the town fair food and drink shack outside. It was days like these that Keeley appreciated and loved the most. Especially since she wasn't at home, waiting for her brother to call her to pick him up. The fair was always their thing, even if they were 60 year old cranky ladies with pestering grandchildren.

After finishing their food, they left their table, tidily cleaning up after themselves, unlike the disgusting jocks from her school that were sitting a few tables away. 'Didn't people know manner these days?' Keeley thought to herself. 

"You got everything?" Nicky questioned, a distinctive hint of mischievousness in her eyes. 

"Yeah." She eyed her warily, consciously patting her pockets to check if she had everything. Keys? Check. Wallet? Check. Phone? No check. 

Nicky's eyes grew wider once her best friend finally realized she didn't have her phone. Her eyes didn't widen because she was scared, no. Nicky wasn't afraid of much. Spiders, arguments, animals of any sort, teachers, cranky old man winkle... Nope, instead it was filled with excitemen, the kind that always got her in trouble

"Give me back my phone, loser." She said, unimpressed. Nicky was a professional swiper. She could swipe anything off anyone in just a blink of an eye. Either that or Keeley herself was just bad at keeping track of her phone  and anything else that Nicky could get her hands on.

Nicky gave Keeley her phone back, still sporting the cheeky grin. "You're always losing your phone. What if you had lost your phone permanently? Or worse, swapped it!" She exclaimed in mock terror, waving her hand around crazily as they made their way to the Ferris wheel, a tradition that had occurred every time they came to the town fair. Kind of like the last ride of the night.

Keeley simply rolled her eyes at her best friends child like behaviour. "And what If you swapped it with some jackass freak who kept calling you nicknames like Angel, or Sweetie-pie or even baby doll!" She continued her dramatic act, adding a different accent to each nickname.

Chuckling, Keeley couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she did swap phones... Ha! 'Those things only happen in books and movies,' she thought realistically, even if she was a die hard romantic.

After their 'wonderfully, magically, amazingly' ride on the Ferris wheel as Nicky liked to put it, they made their way to the parking lot towards Nicky's car. 

'Stupid Zach with his stupid reasons. Giving Bianca a ride? Please.' Keeley thought bitterly.

"Will you hurry up, slow poke! I'm not getting any younger!" Only then did she snap out of her thoughts of cursing her brother and saw that Nicky had already reached the car.

Before Keeley could react, she collided with something very strong, or more like someone. A firm grip rested on her shoulder, making sure she didn't embarrassingly trip and land on the dirty ground. "Oh sorry." She muttered to the stranger, backtracking from their hands. Keeley didn't dare look up, knowing that if she did, her face would turn the colour of the bright red lipstick Bianca wore often.

"Woah, hold on there, baby-doll." The persons accent drawled out, sending shivers down her spine. Hands clasped around her own, spinning her back to face the stranger.