Part One

Italic is the past

Standard is the present

-

“I love you, you know that right?” Lu Han said to him as they were laying down on the grass out front of his house. Sehun had his head propped against the chest of his boyfriend while playing with his fingers. He didn’t answer him, he never did before and today was no different, but Lu Han knew that part himself that he wouldn't. He knew that Sehun wouldn’t answer him when he said that, he just wouldn’t wait for an answer to come from him. So Lu Han sighed and rested his hands into the soft hair of his partner that was all he really could do.

What else was there to do to him other than that if you said all you can?

-

"What is it Lu Han?" Sehun said to him on the other line with a bored expression.

Lu Han closed his eyes and then spoke calmly to Sehun, "A, can you meet me at the park that we met each other at?" 

Sehun walked around the room with the phone still to his ear. He heard what Lu Han had said, but he didn't know why he wanted to see him which made him think. He gave a soft smile to himself and said lowly, "Yeah, I meet you there. What time?"

"12 is fine, or just be there a little before, that would be okay." He said happily to him with a wide smile on his face. He grabbed some more of his clothes off the floor as he heard Sehun say okay to him and then hung the phone up.

 Sehun walked over to the freezer and grab his water out of it. He turned around; putting his back to it once he closed it and slide down it to the floor.

“What are you going to do with your self, Sehun? More like what are we going to do with Lu Han?” He quietly whispered to himself. He drank some of the water and then looked up again as he started thinking to himself.

-

“But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet; I mean Sehun is the sun!”

Sehun’s light came on through his bedroom window. He walked to the closed window and opened it to look down at the person that was making so much noise on the other side. He rubbed his eyes and then looked around and downwards an saw his boyfriend standing there giving him a toothy smile making him blush a little.

“Lu Han,” He said loudly, but lowered his voice so his parents wouldn’t hear him, “Lu Han, what are you doing?”

“It is my lady, O, it is my love! O that she knew she were! She speaks, yet she says nothing; what of that? Her eye discourses, I will answer it. I am too bold: 'tis not to me she speaks. Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven, having some business, do entreat her eyes to twinkle in their spheres till they return. What if her eyes were there, they in her head? The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars, as daylight doth a lamp. Her eyes in heaven would through the airy region stream so bright that birds would sing and think it were not night. See how she leans her cheek upon her hand O that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch that cheek!” He smiled and Sehun crossed his arms with a smirk on his face.