Part Two

Pervious chapter ending in Bold.

Italic for flashback

Normal writing style for present.

-

Sehun though for a minute and then it hit him. His eyes became so much bigger now than they were before, he wasn’t thinking what Lu Han was thinking was he?

“Lu Han? Are you asking for me to…”

“If you know what I’m asking, why would you want me to say it?”

“I want to make sure. Are you-“

“Will you marry me?” Lu Han said handing the diamond ring to Sehun. He grabbed it and sighed lowly.

Sehun moved back away from Lu Han to stand up. He got up and did what any person would do in this situation: walk away. Lu Han raised his head to see Sehun walking to the street and hurried to get up and ran over to him, he didn’t understand.

“Sehun, what are you doing?”

“Going home.” Lu Han grabbed his arm and turned him to look towards him.

“What do you mean ‘going home’? I just propose to you and you go home?”

“What do you want me to say! You just asked for my hand in marriage and I don’t know what to say. I do but I don’t know.”

“Then say what you want to say and let me know now!” Lu Han said to him.

Sehun said right afterwards very loudly just like Lu Han, “I don’t want to marry you.”

Lu Han eyes went wide and let go of Sehun, Sehun was breathing heavy as he stared at Lu Han.

-

“Lu Han, stop it!” Sehun said blushing at his boyfriend that was kissing his neck as they sat in his living room of his shared flat. The flat was Lu Han’s, but he shares it with his friends Lay and Xiu Min and Kai.

Lu Han pulls him back, taking his face away from his neck with a smile, “I stopped okay, you happy now?”

Sehun sat completely up and moved himself over to the other side of the couch, not even looking Lu Han’s way as he did so; focus was on the TV. Lu Han just stares at him in confusion, why did he even move for. He didn’t even get a look, what did he do wrong he though?

“What wrong with the couple now? Not enough hugs or is Lu Han the girl today?” Kai said walking into the house with Xiu Min with groceries in their hands. Lu Han crossed his arms and legs not even looking in their direction as the door closed and Sehun greeted them. He was too upset to do anything and to talk to the one person with the slickest mouth that he knew; no talking or responding to Kai.