Stuntman!Levi x AntiSuicide!Reader

"Oh my, hey what are you doing there?!"

You were chosen to be the new president of suicide prevention organization. Today was a great day for you because finally you could protect poor souls from getting suicidal thoughts through your effort.

You were so worked up about your plan in the future as the new president, as soon as the first meeting ended, immediately you went home.

Surprisingly, on your way home, you found someone on top of tall building, lifting one of his legs to the balcony's fence.

"Hey, come down!"

The street was busy, everyone gathered to see what was happened. From below, a raven haired guy with emotionless face was getting ready to jump over the fence. He didn't heard you or other people who kept screaming to him.

As fast as lightning, you ran to the outdoor stairs that connected to the balcony where the guy was.

"No! You, raven haired guy! Stop!" You screamed on top of your lungs. The raven guy who was about to jump suddenly froze in his place, noticing your presence.

"Huh? What are you doing he--"

"You shouldn't do that! Your problems won't be solved if you do that! Please, back off!" You shouted as you arrived at the balcony.

"What do you--"

"Please! I beg you! I'll help you to solve your problem!" You cut his words again, you were panicking about what he was going to do.

After staring at you for a while with confused look, finally the raven haired guy stepped down from the fence.

"Thank God! Now, please come here! Don't stand near that fence!" You said, feeling relieved.

His pupils dilated after you ordered him to do that. He managed to let out a small chuckle before he decided to approach you.

You were unconsciously scared of him after he let out a chuckle like that. That was scary. But you tried to keep calm instead of getting scared and run away from that place, you were the president of suicide prevention organization after all, you should maintain your calmness.

"Y-You're going to be okay." You stated carefully. The raven haired guy stopped walking as he stands only one metre from your spot.

"What's your name, brat?" He asked out of nowhere.

"...(F/N)." You answered.

"What is yours?" You asked him. His cobalt eyes were piercing as he stares at your (E/C) eyes.

"Levi." He answered in deep voice.

"Levi, let's get out from here first and let me hear your problems out."

"I'm going to talk about it here." He stated.

You widened your (E/C) eyes, looking at him. "What do you mean? It's not safe here."

"Just hear me out first." He demanded, making you flinched in horror.

"Okay..."

"Do you think I'm going to jump off from this balcony and end my life?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Y-Yes! Was that obvious?"

"Stupid." With that he slipped his hand into his pocket and took a card out.

"Oi, take this and watch me." He said, placing the card on top of your palm.

"Hey--"

He already jumped off the balcony. Your heart skipped a beat when he did that. Immediately, you ran toward the fence to check him out.

"That jerk!"

You growled looking at him who still alive and healthy across the balcony. A smirk was appearing on his lips.

He raised a similar card from his pocket as he waved his hand. So you read the card that he gave you earlier.

Wings Of Freedom Stuntman
Name : Levi Ackerman
ID : S3XY834ST
CP : 666-666666

"Call me, brat. You're going to hear my problems out, right?" He shouted from distance, probably got a blast after seeing how naive you were.

"Damn you... yes!" You shouted back.

How could you refuse? You were the president of suicide prevention organization after all.

✧✧✧